+ Reply to Thread

Thread: God mode bug

Junior Member 24 is on a distinguished road

God mode bug

Hello!

We were playing 4v4 iFT when somewhere after the 3rd round I suddenly became invincible, meaning every shot just went through me. We noticed it after a while, and started testing it. Not just every shot or gaunt went through, but people could also walk through me. I could still shoot people just fine and it only occurred with me, nobody else on the server.

Tried to write a support ticket, but after sending it, the page just died (?), so I decided to come to the forums. Somehow I couldn't attach the demo file here so I uploaded it to a mirror at:
    http://www.speedyshare.com/8a3t2/iFT...23-28-15.dm-73

Anyway, it seems to me as a pretty serious bug, that may or may not occur only in iFT. Hope you can find the source of it.
    Last edited by 24; 02-11-2013 at 04:28 PM.

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Any idea how to trigger it?

Junior Member 24 is on a distinguished road
    Nope. If you check the demo, you can see when the game started everything was normal. I made no changes during the game. I died and the first 2 rounds, and then nothing. At one point 3 players were shooting at me from close range and nobody could hit me. I was like, hmm, that's unusual. Then I told the others that I thought I was invincible. Right after thewookster noticed he can walk through me, however, when I tried I bumped into him.

ASD, who was also in the same game reported something strange as well:
    [23:55] <ASD`> any idea how was that possible?
    [23:56] <ASD`> my video card actually crashed during that game
    [23:56] <ASD`> after that i didnt see your nickname above your model
    [23:56] <ASD`> which i have turned on
    Last edited by 24; 02-12-2013 at 01:06 AM.

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    this is actually an ancient bug. thought it was fixed.

+ Reply to Thread