+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Have you yourself or someone you know ever lost a girlfriend or boyfriend over......

*zzbios

Have you yourself or someone you know ever lost a girlfriend or boyfriend over......

Your obsession with gaming, and the time it involves, people who get involved with each other are jealous of many things that take time and attention away from them.

Back in the day there was a letter a pro gamer wrote about one year of his life totally involved in the game. it was really good and insightful about the effort it takes to be great at your game to be able to compete at a elite level.

I wish that I could find a copy of that letter, and the post on a forum the friend of the pro made about the year of his life spent gaming and what he had to sacrifice.

It was amazing the dedication and focus it took to be at the champion level and also what he lost because of it.

Senior Member DeeDoubleU will become famous soon enough DeeDoubleU's Avatar
    Don't know people who lost gf/bf, but a friend of mine lost his job because of night WOW raids.
    Real life? Life is real?!

Senior Member Chibers will become famous soon enough Chibers's Avatar
    I had a three year relationship go to **** once due to getting picked up by a lan team for CS:S.

My late teens were some fine years.
    #TATW
    It's more fun when you're mellow

+ Reply to Thread