+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bookmark favorite servers

Hybrid View

Member b1_ is on a distinguished road

Bookmark favorite servers

Please, I have few questions.

1. I have played few games at one server that I liked. After few hours I would like to connect to this server again. But how can I do it? If this server is not visible at the "play online" matches, does that mean, that this server is not possible to connect? I couldn't found the server at all. How is it?

2. This one is continuation of the first question. How do I know what was the name of the server that I played at? When I browse through old matches, there's no info about the server name at all, only player stats. Is it possible to find it somewhere?

3. Can I bookmark servers somehow? How do you all deal with this? Are you using any other softwares to manage QL games?

4. Can I know before connecting the game what are the game options (settings, rules)? I mean, I like playing CTF and some servers have for example only RL weapon, with unlimited ammo. Can I see these game settings in the "play online" browser before connecting the game?

Thank you very much!
    This thing bugs me off.

Senior Member Cat will become famous soon enough Cat will become famous soon enough Cat's Avatar
    The servers are just specific locations. If you liked playing with the people on it at the time, send those people friend requests.

+ Reply to Thread