+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Are all premium users in tier 4?

Junior Member randomancer is on a distinguished road

Are all premium users in tier 4?

First of all hello everybody since this is my first message.

I discovered QL about two weeks ago and just went premium, but I quickly realized that there are almost no active premium games (no matter the hour) with skill matched at tier 3. Is this normal?

Does anybody have stats on nr of active players per tier and per account type (standard/premium/pro)? Would be really interesting

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    @Title: Nope
    @the rest: id does, but they aren't going to release that most likely.

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    No, I know a lot of T3 subscribers. They usually play on private servers not to be bothered though. You gotta try to find a bunch you get along with and get games going.

Senior Member lowlife1 is on a distinguished road lowlife1's Avatar
    Im almost a tier 3 and im a pro subscriber.Not to really set up games,but since I can afford it,I thought I would support this fine and crazy game the best I can.Found this place last year.Have not played since it was lost to Gamespy.Welcome aboard .....

Member federal is on a distinguished road federal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lowlife1 View Post
    Have not played since it was lost to Gamespy.
    What d'you mean?

What i meant was,,Since it was killed off in Gamespy for the most part.

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lowlife1 View Post
    What i meant was,,Since it was killed off in Gamespy for the most part.
    I still have no idea what you mean. What does Gamespy comes to do with Quake Live? Are you talking about Quake 3?

Junior Member randomancer is on a distinguished road
    So it appears the only solution is making friends... friends that have a pro (not premium) account of course, otherwise they won't be able to spawn any server.

Right now, and most of today, I can't find a single premium "green" arena in public matches. So, hard to see any difference between premium and standard accounts (10 sec ad was quite bearable).

Not really worthy 24 euros/year for me, unless maybe I make some pro friends in the future and change my mind.

You should try joining a fun clan (not a competitive one!) or sending their members friend requests. That's a good network. My clan is always playing on premium servers and we aren't very good. I guess it can be the same with others.

Yes I meant Quake3 Arena.....You might want to join a good Clan.Green FFA rooms dont fair to well.Seems when a server is open,it does alright until some tier slummer,or someone with a second account comes in and kills it for the rest. I can do it ,but it will get ugly quick.For me I just tough it out in tier3 rooms and have fun.Besides,I dont have enough freinds to to start one anyway in Premium or Private.

+ Reply to Thread