+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: increasing number of hosters misbehaving......

Senior Member EvilSuperman is on a distinguished road EvilSuperman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by donorhead View Post
    Is this the direction QL is heading for, Noobish hosters that harass, insult, kick / ban random players because they need to get rid of daily frustrations ?
    hey what about the T4 people that constantly make new accounts and slum T3,it seems that there are lots of problems that QL have that the people that run the game need to put up with.

its fine for you guys in T$ to say just put up with it,but if you have a problem it ok to complain,talk about double standards.

Quote Originally Posted by malk_ View Post
    This thread, here, is not doing any good.
    thats your opinion,I think threads like this are important so we can work out issues like this,yeah fair enough,if the server you are on is being run by an idiot,join another server,but if this idiot continues to do stupid things and chases away new players that might pay for the game,well it is an issue.
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 02-25-2013 at 03:46 PM.

Senior Member malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_'s Avatar
    How will you work out that some people are idiots and behave accordingly? Also, threads like this are as biased as it gets.
    "I worked hard to learn to aim where I shouldn't be aiming, I want others to get through this pain too!"
    o . o . o . o

how is it biased?

I have seen this type of thing quite often,I joined a server today(T4) and was abused because people now know how much I am against Tier slumming,I am not against new accounts or even some one having a few different accounts...and as far as a server owner acting like a fool and kicking people for no reason,there is not much you can do,but if you are playing on a slow day,have paid for pro or prem,join the only server that is there,then get kicked for no reason other then the server owner can kick you because he has the power too that is a problem..but there is not much you can do..

but threads like this are good for talking these things out and at least getting some advice on what to do about any problem you might have.
    the Attitude of some people on these forums(most seem to be high ranking players) is shocking,you ask for help or make a complaint or suggestion,and you are hit with all kinds of hurtful and hateful comments,this does not happen on every thread,but it does happen.

I really think the I must win at all costs attitude that comes with some T4 players translates to these forums,not in a good way either.

I am quite sure that if a post should not be here the admins will sort it out,if you are here just to hammer people for asking for help in any manner shape or form...well dont bother..
    oh and yeah..before you go and hunt through my posts for anything I have written that is useless,yes I am guilty,guilty as hell for asking the wrong thing or breaking forum rules...but.I always try to help where I can,I will admit though my rage does get the better of me.

and I could almost guarantee I will get banned for posting that last post.
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 02-25-2013 at 03:47 PM.

Senior Member malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_'s Avatar
    It's more like this thread will be deleted as soon as someone cares just because calling out other players for anything is not allowed on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilSuperman View Post
    how is it biased?
    - Because we don't know him.
    - Because we only know his (respective your) point of view.
    - Because it's impossible to be objective on this platform (or any other internet forum)

For all you said, there will be another player saying "I don't experience this. I've met nice people. I like the atmosphere." etc pp. And then? What a great discussion this will give \o/

You said it yourself, the attitude of "some" people is shocking. I'm not arguing that. But this easily transformes to "this community is full of...", and that's not right. It can be a tough place, yes. But if you behave maturely you can expect that from others.
    And how you deal with misbehaving players is up to you. Some rage, some quit, some laugh, some shout and some just don't care. However you do it, rest assured you won't change other people. But it's in your hand how much you expose yourself to such players.
    "I worked hard to learn to aim where I shouldn't be aiming, I want others to get through this pain too!"
    o . o . o . o

Quote Originally Posted by malk_ View Post
    but it's in your hand how much you expose yourself to such players.
    not when a player can make a new account per hour if he needs to.

+ Reply to Thread