+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Map rotation suggestion

Junior Member FraKctured is on a distinguished road

Map rotation suggestion

Ok my suggestion is dont get rid of the CA maps u actually have as standard maps, Quake live has very limited maps that are made for CA or that are actually good for it, most maps are made for TDM and FFA leaving u with small corridors n such which just dont work well in an all weapon MOD, my suggestion is keep quarantine, overkill, asylum, trinity big CA maps on the standard rotation becuz most regular maps SUCK BALLS for CA
    Thank you

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    So you're asking id to take away one of the reasons to purchase a subscription?

Junior Member FraKctured is on a distinguished road
    The subscription is already useless and ruins and seperatees the community for no reason... also it makes it so QL will never have custom maps like quake should be so yes im asking them to take away that reason to purchase a subscription

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    It isn't the subscription model that takes away the possibility of custom maps, it's the fact that id controls the servers and they can't add maps they don't have rights on.

But you gotta realize that if you take away subscriptions, you take away money. If in turns that leads to id software being unable to pay for the servers, the two developers and the support, then there won't be any servers left, standard or premium, for you to play on. That doesn't look like a very thrilling option to me.

+ Reply to Thread