+ Reply to Thread

Thread: legit wallhack ?

*free_win_4_you

legit wallhack ?

hi, is it possible to watch our demos with a wallhack?

Someone told me about r_shownormals but we can't really analyze a game with it.

I know the one in wolfcam but it dosen't works on long distances, can we change that?

tl;dr
    Is there a good and legit wallhack for demos?
    Last edited by free_win_4_you; 02-01-2013 at 08:34 AM.

Senior Member CoolMike is on a distinguished road
    I'm not an expert but here is my answer to your question.

There is no way to have a full wallhack for demos (or as far as I know for any other reason). The demo records all the information sent to your game client. The game engine decides when and what information is required. Other player information is concidered important when that player is in your line of site, is near your line of site, or is otherwise in your vicinity (for example close to you but outside of your POV). When the enemy moves away from you and far enough away from your line of site the information is no longer sent to your client regarding this player. Since you are not recieving the information there is no way to hack the game to display this information.

The only way I can see around this is to A) Have your opponents send you their demos and then create a program that can compile multiple demos from a single match into one master demo which you can view from your POV or B) Some how access a server-side demo of the match.

Anyhow, thats my .02$

Senior Member NEPHIREM is on a distinguished road NEPHIREM's Avatar
    Sorry if I'm wrong, but I thought that in wolfcam you can cycle through all players when watching a demo. Doesn't that mean that all information should be contained in the demo, not only what's in your vicinity?

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NEPHIREM View Post
    Sorry if I'm wrong, but I thought that in wolfcam you can cycle through all players when watching a demo. Doesn't that mean that all information should be contained in the demo, not only what's in your vicinity?
    You can't do that in WolfCam. Except maybe on maps like Space CTF where EVERYONE is in your PVS (Potentially Visible Set).

Even non-legit players with wallhacks can't see beyond the PVS.

+ Reply to Thread