+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: State of the game? And then especially FFA

Member joopsta is an unknown quantity at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireztorm View Post
    1. dont you have around 17 ping or so on UK?
    2. If you cant aim at all with low ping but still stick to playing on UK servers you shouldnt whine
    3. about time then!
    4. but it is true, the most active FFA players play on UK/DE/NL, calm now kiddo, ive seen you play with 40+ ping...lets just say you should stick to UK ^^

I have seen you play with 20ms, you should also stick to uk!

Also dont forget....You have lost the same about the same amount of games in QL as I have played in total. now given the fact you probably win most your matches that really does speak volumes about your social life. I already play the game too much, perhaps when i totally give up on my life I can be as cool an "l33t" as you!!

I also find it ironic that a man who seems to know everything about Quake disagrees with something that is quite obviously a fact!

Trebor....please don't ever change!

Senior Member muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joopsta View Post

I don`t think he will...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Friedman
    All flying saucers are UFO`s not all UFO`s are flying saucers.

Senior Member Lolzy will become famous soon enough Lolzy's Avatar
    and imagine Im a good player
    I beg to differ...youre not even average player...
    All you can do is camp RL and even then you can't use it properly. No offense but get a grip you consider everyone whos ebtter than you to be a slummer, me included.
    Q * ]Q[* Q]|[A * QL
    ...and still playing!
    JOIN THE DRUNK CLAN!
    Remember, if you happen to join our clan, you can be drunk during each and every match in QL and GET AWAY WITH IT.
    http://qldrunkclan.proboards.com/

lets C H I L L !
    Visit and ask Doc for your medication.
    http://qlchill.proboards.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by megaman3 View Post
    In ql the other weapons started to shine.
    Quote Originally Posted by HabeebDaPro View Post
    anywas hope rocket lawnchairs r neffed, becuz they mak me mad n get iolet so no noob can spam nd win like idot

Senior Member trebor111 is an unknown quantity at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzy View Post
    All you can do is camp RL and even then you can't use it properly. No offense but get a grip you consider everyone whos ebtter than you to be a slummer, me included.
    Typical slummer first changes equiptment,connections,reads about changes and tries them out.Then checks out server where they have few opponents at same level then stays never gets shot as they have best connection lowest ping usually through tweaking described earlier and stays running smoothly against opponents causing delays and connection interruptions to other people on server and only leaves when someone with better tweaking arrives its so funny.
    So majority of people on server get limited enjoyment due to selfish slummers.
    Win 1 leave server is my motto.
    Stop slumming and winning game after game 50 30 where youre connection is smooth due to youre improvements.3
    Leave after winning and play people at youre own level,stop slumming and saying gg.

"and imagine Im a good player"
    Wheres this come from,this post, does it say I think im a good player,no it doesnt.
    Then you give me a diatribe when I havent said Im good,its slummers that imagine they are good players.
    Delusion of the insane.

Quote Originally Posted by muckyman View Post
    I don`t think he will...
    I am a bit of a stick in the mud.
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 02-07-2013 at 03:08 PM.

You need help.
    Also, theres something called "EDIT" so you won't make 3 posts instead of just one. This is a violation of the netiquette.

You speak like an uneducated farm worker,and you fail to understand what you wrote in your own post. Or you attempt to use it as a handicapped leverage against me and my valid point which is as follows:

1) You suck
    2) You're on a mission to prove the slummers rule the Quake world
    3) Everyone who disagrees with you is:
    a) A slummer
    b) Insane
    c) Delusional
    d) All of the above

I am a bit of a stick in the mud.
    You're a bit of a stick in a wrong place. You exercise Tier 1 skill and somehow I happened upon your corpse in Tier 4 FFA. What speaks volumes about what state this game is in. You're clearly in over your head in most games that you play and that wouldn't be a problem as everyone has his own skill. But don't call other guys slummers.

Also:
    Typical slummer first changes equiptment,connections,reads about changes and tries them out.
    So if someone strives to get better ping or changes his mousepad and mouse to a better one he falls into your category of "slummer". Right, because a good Quake player plays on a 25-yr old 14" CRT with ball mouse and PII 333 Mhz. Enchanting vision.

never gets shot as they have best connection lowest ping usually through tweaking described earlier
    Youre dumber than the law allows for. ?If you were at least on par with the world of Quake, you would know that most of the guys who doesnt get shot are the warpers who have wicked issues with their connection and regularly fail to register properly in-game. There are guys who are doing this on purpose of course - but they're few and very far between. Also tweaking is done to maximize gaming experience and allow for better utilization of in-game environment. And this is not considered cheat. If you don't believe me, read about cheats first. I mean the defition in the dictionary. Because you have absolutely no clue.

...so? Should we cry? Or applaud? Or call 911 for assistance?

Stop slumming and winning game after game 50 30 where youre connection is smooth due to youre improvements.
    What?

Seriously, I've lost all capabilities to understand you and your story. I know you full well as a low-level troll who has absolutely nothing to say and even less to show in-game, but now you're just proved that you're getting worse over time.

Get educated, start thinking straight, start playing the game properly, educate yourself on thsi game's intricacies and strategies...oh wait. Wishful thinking.
    Q * ]Q[* Q]|[A * QL
    ...and still playing!
    JOIN THE DRUNK CLAN!
    Remember, if you happen to join our clan, you can be drunk during each and every match in QL and GET AWAY WITH IT.

lets C H I L L !
    anywas hope rocket lawnchairs r neffed, becuz they mak me mad n get iolet so no noob can spam nd win like idot

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    @trebor111 :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A

Losing is normal, man. You only hurt yourself (and others) when you get mad against the winner.

Senior Member quakestreme is on a distinguished road
    You need help.
    Also, theres something called "EDIT" so you won't make 3 posts instead of just one. This is a violation of the netiquette.

You speak like an uneducated farm worker,and you fail to understand what you wrote in your own post. Or you attempt to use it as a handicapped leverage against me and my valid point which is as follows:

1) You suck
    2) You're on a mission to prove the slummers rule the Quake world
    3) Everyone who disagrees with you is:
    a) A slummer
    b) Insane
    c) Delusional
    d) All of the above

You're a bit of a stick in a wrong place. You exercise Tier 1 skill and somehow I happened upon your corpse in Tier 4 FFA. What speaks volumes about what state this game is in. You're clearly in over your head in most games that you play and that wouldn't be a problem as everyone has his own skill. But don't call other guys slummers.

Also:

So if someone strives to get better ping or changes his mousepad and mouse to a better one he falls into your category of "slummer". Right, because a good Quake player plays on a 25-yr old 14" CRT with ball mouse and PII 333 Mhz. Enchanting vision.

Youre dumber than the law allows for. ?If you were at least on par with the world of Quake, you would know that most of the guys who doesnt get shot are the warpers who have wicked issues with their connection and regularly fail to register properly in-game. There are guys who are doing this on purpose of course - but they're few and very far between. Also tweaking is done to maximize gaming experience and allow for better utilization of in-game environment. And this is not considered cheat. If you don't believe me, read about cheats first. I mean the defition in the dictionary. Because you have absolutely no clue.

...so? Should we cry? Or applaud? Or call 911 for assistance?

What?

Seriously, I've lost all capabilities to understand you and your story. I know you full well as a low-level troll who has absolutely nothing to say and even less to show in-game, but now you're just proved that you're getting worse over time.

Get educated, start thinking straight, start playing the game properly, educate yourself on thsi game's intricacies and strategies...oh wait. Wishful thinking.
    Harsh and OTT. trebor is no CooloutAC.
    Aways ensure you are maintaining a high FPS rate in QL. Otherwise you can be at a big disadvantage. To find out your current fps rate, use the command: "set cg_drawfps "1"".

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trebor111 View Post
    against opponents causing delays and connection interruptions to other people on server
    This is not possible as far as I know, and I have never seen it before. How do you propose that this happens?

By that reasoning you'd soon be out of games if you got to a certain skill level. Plus, you'd still be called a slummer if you won that one game by a large margin.

where youre connection is smooth due to youre improvements.3
    What improvements?

Harsh and OTT. trebor is no CooloutAC.
    Trebor is talking complete nonsense. So yeah, hes CooloutAC Lite.
    Q * ]Q[* Q]|[A * QL
    ...and still playing!
    JOIN THE DRUNK CLAN!

lets C H I L L !

Senior Member Fireztorm is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by joopsta View Post
    I have seen you play with 20ms, you should also stick to uk!

Also dont forget....You have lost the same about the same amount of games in QL as I have played in total. now given the fact you probably win most your matches that really does speak volumes about your social life. I already play the game too much, perhaps when i totally give up on my life I can be as cool an "l33t" as you!!

I also find it ironic that a man who seems to know everything about Quake disagrees with something that is quite obviously a fact!

ill stick to 50ms so you dont feel bad?

i never cared much for the W/L ratio, i join games even if its just minutes left yes, you must play constantly since i never take a few months breaks now and then...oh wait

Yes, since most aimers prefer to play on lower pings the "52 ping win" thing must obviously be a fact

+ Reply to Thread