+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Config issue

Junior Member ToAsStEr is on a distinguished road

Config issue

Hi,

No noob here but this config thing has me going crazy.
    Lil explanation : downloaded the Cooller config and backed up my original.Placed teh Cooller one in my baseQ3 map. Looked awfull and tried to tweak it. Then i decided it wasn't what i wanted so replaced the original repconfig. But now it still uses the Cooller config and it is not even in the map. Is this because it changed the qzconfig asswell? I'm confused. What do i do now?

Greets

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ToAsStEr View Post
    Hi,

No noob here but this config thing has me going crazy.
    Lil explanation : downloaded the Cooller config and backed up my original.Placed teh Cooller one in my baseQ3 map. Looked awfull and tried to tweak it. Then i decided it wasn't what i wanted so replaced the original repconfig. But now it still uses the Cooller config and it is not even in the map. Is this because it changed the qzconfig asswell? I'm confused. What do i do now?

Greets
    It just means that cooller.cfg contained cvars that yours doesn't.

Reset config settings via the website.

Game settings --> reset defaults.

Then put your repconfig.cfg back in and it should work.

If you have any questions about particular settings I can usually answer them. I also wrote a guide about cvars here.

+ Reply to Thread