+ Reply to Thread

Thread: German servers...

Member miSc is on a distinguished road miSc's Avatar

Thumbs down German servers...

Hi.

I live in Denmark, which to those who have little knowledge of geography is located just above Germany. Yes.. we are neighbours.

I'm on a powerful PC system with specs beyond the imagination of Bruce Lee, and a 100/100 mbit fiberline. I've done various PC tests, tracerts to servers, tested my net to the very limit of testing. YET, I lag / warp / ping in the 100's when joining German servers! Usually... (and this goes back a few months), I ping around 30-40. Ofcourse there are no issues when joining other servers in my vicinity, like sweden and the little country where everybody wear wooden shoes...

Obviously it must be something router related, a bad connection between me and the german server host. I've checked with other players, and they seem to have the same problems.

So I ask thee... Are you going to look into this, and perhaps do something? It would be nice, as I prefer to play in German servers. Also since, most of cup matches are played in German servers.

Ofcourse suggestions are welcome.

-Oh and yes.. I've tried to reroute, change IP's, contact my ISP, alter settings, apply various filters and pray to a wide range of gods in several religions.

-miSc
    >>>> SIGN THE PETITION <<<< - WE WANT THE ORIGINAL VO ANNOUNCER BACK!
    "Wisdom begins in Wonder" - Socrates (470-399 BCE)

*Schlepph0den
    Tracert please.

Senior Member woeste is on a distinguished road woeste's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by miSc View Post
    Hi.

I live in Denmark blabalbla..... and the little country where everybody wear wooden shoes...
    Is your connection made of lego?

+ Reply to Thread