+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: A&D could do without commentary

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Another problem with his posts is that all follow the same format: "I personally don't like this insignificant part of the game so I want it removed just because", "omg everyone is against me", "...", "made up fact (that is completely irrational)", "...", "standard this and standard that", "..." and repeats again, and again, and again, and again creating new threads and posts like repetition would make something real or happen.

Just read his posts. It's immensely annoying, imagine finding someone like in that in-game. Truly is a new cooloutac. http://www.quakelive.com/forum/searc...hid=283770&pp=
    Last edited by megaman3; 01-25-2013 at 12:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzy View Post
    Real, true CA is a game of chess

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by megaman3 View Post
    Another problem with his posts is that all follow the same format: "I personally don't like this insignificant part of the game so I want it removed just because", "omg everyone is against me"
    Usually it's not removed; it's that something needs to be altered. I mean, I have nothing against the occasional post, but when it's pretty much everything that's said, does it seem more likely that it's just that the player themselves can't adjust instead of being the gametypes that are all wrong?

Senior Member JDB_ is on a distinguished road JDB_'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RockvilleRideOn View Post
    Have I posted about this very thing before??? And does this look like a crying thread to you? Besides, if there's a place for crying threads, I've correctly chosen the suggestions forum...
    Just skimmed through the threads you've created, lots of them are you just complaining about something.

Dude at this rate I will never uninstall.

Senior Member RockvilleRideOn is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by JDB_ View Post
    Just skimmed through the threads you've created, lots of them are you just complaining about something.

Dude at this rate I will never uninstall.
    Okay, so you've been banned... Why? I honestly don't know and don't care...

Another problem with his posts is that all follow the same format: "I personally don't like this insignificant part of the game so I want it removed just because", "omg everyone is against me", "...", "made up fact (that is completely irrational)", "...", "standard this and standard that", "..." and repeats again, and again, and again, and again creating new threads and posts like repetition would make something real or happen.

Just read his posts. It's immensely annoying, imagine finding someone like in that in-game. Truly is a new cooloutac. http://www.quakelive.com/forum/searc...hid=283770&pp=
    Isn't this supposed to be considered bullying, I mean just wrecking all of my threads in a section where it's called "Suggestions"... And your claim isn't even true... I'd just like you to go away instead of bothering me...

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    The links are there for anyone to check and this is the forum concensus, as expressed on your recent threads by every single user. In other words I didn't "wreck" your recent threads but just added the links plus an obvious conclusion.

http://www.quakelive.com/forum/searc...earchid=283841
    http://www.quakelive.com/forum/searc...earchid=283840

Plus the constant "..." everywhere in all your posts. Those are very annoying to read.

edit: ok lets list your threads and fit them with one or two of the criterias I posted. Note that I didn't pick them to suit my point, these are every single one of them that had a reply,. Also note that every single one of them is plain complaining (not suggesting, complaining) about the game or its playerbase not liking you personally.

*"A&D could do without commentary" = "I personally don't like this insignificant part of the game so I want it removed/changed just because"

*"Can't play QuakeLive anymore... Please help!" (about people kicking you from servers due to being annoying) = "omg everyone is against me"

*"Show "inning" by "inning" scores for Attack & Defend" = "I personally don't like this insignificant part of the game so I want it removed/changed just because"

*"My QuakeLive Analysis Blog" = "made up facts (that are completely irrational)"

*"Why can't you change amount of starting ammo and still have a (...)" = "I personally don't like this insignificant part of the game so I want it removed/changed just because"

*"The Announcer says the word "perfect", but it couldn't get any " = "I personally don't like this insignificant part of the game so I want it removed/changed just because"

*"Can we convince ID to make all gametypes standard, still having " = "standard this and standard that"

*"Status of Current Issues " = "omg everyone is against me" (read the posts)

*"Hey ID, what are you doing?" = "made up fact (that is completely irrational)" (the info is on the forums, on a thread you already posted in)

*"Can't get rid of runes in Standard matches, really?" = "standard this and standard that"

*"Infected Strategy" = ""made up fact (that is completely irrational)"

*"Dam tired of invite spamming...." = "I personally don't like this insignificant part of the game so I want it removed/changed just because" + "standard this and standard that"

*"Please enable all settings for standard servers.... IMPORTANT... " = "standard this and standard that"

*"Zombies with Rails in InstaInfected" = " "I personally don't like this insignificant part of the game so I want it removed/changed just because"

*"Map Rotation Broken" = "I personally don't like this insignificant part of the game so I want it removed/changed just because" + complains, complains, complains such as "did I pay for this?"

*"Customizable Server Hostnames = ""I personally don't like this insignificant part of the game so I want it removed/changed just because" + "omg everyone is against me"

*"OKAY!!! Why the secrecy!!!!" = "standard this and standard that"

*"Ranked and Unranked... What is going on?" = "standard this and standard that" + "omg everyone is against me"

*"RANK - The Ranked Instagib Petition Clan (Open to Everyone" = "I personally don't like this insignificant part of the game so I want it removed/changed just because"

*"Say something to a player whenever the player connects" = "I personally don't like this insignificant part of the game so I want it removed/changed just because"

*"Player by Player list of Favorite Rare and Common Gametypes - " = "I personally don't like this insignificant part of the game so I want it removed/changed just because"

*"It appears to be that Standard Players don't have desire to join = "standard this and standard that" + "omg everyone is against me"

See, there's a reason why no one likes you on this forum and why people kick you from servers due to being annoying.
    Who knows how much more you are while playing (in-game chat), or rather the correct question is this: Are you cooloutac? He got banned from the forums and from the game for the same exact same reason, with the same topics, same writing flaws, personality and everything, and you happened to start playing and posting at that exact same time he got banned.
    Last edited by megaman3; 01-25-2013 at 03:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzy View Post
    Real, true CA is a game of chess

And you just posted dead links, good job... Mission accomplished?
    The links are there for anyone to check and this is the forum concensus, as expressed on your recent threads by every single user. In other words I didn't "wreck" your recent threads but just added the links plus an obvious conclusion.

http://www.quakelive.com/forum/searc...earchid=283841
    http://www.quakelive.com/forum/searc...earchid=283840

Senior Member MexicanPadre is on a distinguished road
    All three links say "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

Rock is not another CooloutAC. Coolout just complained about tier slummers all the time and persistently complained about it. What Rock is doing is trying to help about these "dead gametypes"

Watch me get flamed for defending rock. Go ahead, I'm ready.

I feel as if some aspects of the underdeveloped gametypes are hindering it from becoming popular.... I am probably the only person spawning Harvester nowadays, not to mention A&D the way it should be played, with the "correct" settings, so that it isn't all "Touch the Flag" and then "Clan Arena"...
    Quote Originally Posted by MexicanPadre View Post
    All three links say "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

Rock is not another CooloutAC. Coolout just complained about tier slummers all the time and persistently complained about it. What Rock is doing is trying to help about these "dead gametypes"

Watch me get flamed for defending rock. Go ahead, I'm ready.

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Megaman3 boiling with hate as usual :-/

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RockvilleRideOn View Post
    And you just posted dead links, good job... Mission accomplished?
    The links aren't actually dead; they just don't work with others because of the search ids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorfa View Post
    Megaman3 boiling with hate as usual :-/
    He *does* have a point though.

+ Reply to Thread