+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: World Gamers Arena - Hosting ALL mods this year

Junior Member reaper1 is on a distinguished road reaper1's Avatar

World Gamers Arena - Hosting ALL mods this year

Hey Fellas:

Our second season start date is slated for March15/2013. We just finished our new website, it is located at www.worldgamersarena.com. We have reached out to several different countries this year and will have an even bigger league with allot more teams in Season 2. Our Euro division is strong this year combined with our teams from last year should prove to be successful. We are hosting most mods in QL including All WeaponsFT, iFT, iCTF, CA, Duels, and CTF. Last year our talent was second to none with SYN (against eA) winning the World Championships in iFT for the Euros and SOG (against SMEG) winning the World Championship in All Weapons FT for North America. It was a first for World Gaming and we plan on doing this for a long time. This year there are several other countries interested and it should prove to be an excellent display of World talent.

Cheers

Reap
    Last edited by reaper1; 01-24-2013 at 02:22 PM.

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    I beg you from the bottom of my heart to change your avatar.

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    That's not exactly all game modes, no .

@Lorfa : As long as he doesn't change it to mine!

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashSoul View Post
    That's not exactly all game modes, no .

@Lorfa : As long as he doesn't change it to mine!
    Picky picky Apart from TDM they've got everything covered and props to Reaper and the rest of the WGA crew for this. NA players are always complaining that the scene is too quiet over there, so good luck with it!

Reaper - you might want to talk to theWookster about an EU FT/iFT branch. He's a uFreeze fan and is already running a small league. Whether we can attract a few more teams than last time I don't know...
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

Hey Doc:

We have a ton of teams already expressing intrest in the iFT for this year but we can always welcome a few more. Is that his exact QL tag? I will add him to my friends list and we can chat.

Cheers

Reap

Senior Member swampy will become famous soon enough swampy will become famous soon enough swampy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper1 View Post
    Hey Doc:

We have a ton of teams already expressing intrest in the iFT for this year but we can always welcome a few more. Is that his exact QL tag? I will add him to my friends list and we can chat.

Cheers

Reap
    hey reaper, his tag is "thewookster" He's the co admin of drunk clan. You can also reach him by leaving a PM at our board. Just click on drunk clan in my siggy..

I'll also make him aware of this thread.. Thanks for the mention, DocP!
    Last edited by swampy; 01-25-2013 at 01:21 PM.
    Drunk Clan Motto--- "Have Fun, Everyone is Welcome"
    drunk clan

Stay drunk, Play drunk and chill

Senior Member thewookster is on a distinguished road thewookster's Avatar
    Hey reaper,

Yea I don't mind lending a hand with regards to the EU FT/iFT.

As doc said I am not sure that we will have more teams than the last tournament for all weaps, but insta should be well populated.

I will add you on QL and I can be found most days on #clanchill and #drunk

Speak soon
    Youíre not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.
    I swear to drunk Iím not god.

Hey Wookster:

If you are interested please join our TS at mumble.planetfreeze.com pass=wfl and we can chat further. The more clans the better, it makes our community stronger with dedicated people such as yourself. Also, thanks Swampy for the heads up and contacting Wookster.

Cheers

Reap
    Last edited by reaper1; 01-25-2013 at 09:28 PM.

Senior Member thewookster is on a distinguished road thewookster's Avatar
    Sure, will pop onto TS later on
    Youíre not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.
    I swear to drunk Iím not god.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorfa View Post
    I beg you from the bottom of my heart to change your avatar.
    I will change my avatar if you get me senior member status....lmao....ive been here 3 years organized a league and im still a junior member? :-D

+ Reply to Thread