+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Showdown 2 ::DEMO CALL::

*Domino

Showdown 2 ::DEMO CALL::

It is that time again! I have decided to start gathering the community's best demos for the second round of Showdown. I still have some pretty big projects that I'm working on, but i can gather and sort demos as I'm working on my other videos.

This time around the movie will be longer than the last one. Going to be 2 (MAYBE 3) Songs.

Here's the first one if you didn't see it.

Youtube
    PLDX
    Own3d
    ----------------------------------------------------

NOW! It's time for the information.
    READ CAREFULLY!

I am looking for your BEST frags. I'm not going to half-ass it this time around, so if your clip is decent then it will most likely not be used.

Don't be afraid to send some original clips! I love seeing Quad runs, LG suspends, PG suspends/100% hits, Epic flag saves/caps.
    I don't want a constant flow of small air rockets (the reason why Showdown 1 was so small. Cut out all the decent rockets). If you have a sick x3 air rocket or some crazy shot then send it my way!

Now for the demo layout information!

PLEASE time your demos! I WILL NOT use your demo if there's no time stamp on it.

I would like to see your demoname look similar to this.

Domino_7:50u_Sickx2rail_Siberia.dm_73
    Put a u or a d next to your time indicating that when you timed the demo your time was going up or down.

Contact info/Where you send the demos.

Email: Showdownquake@hotmail.com <<Send demos to that. Don't post demos in the thread.
    AIM: The Technologic

Additional info!

There's an easy way to cut your demos into clips and save only that frag portion of your demo.

QL Demo Tools

Just highlight a demo in the list, go to tools>edit demo and you'll see your timeline. Just find your clip and leave maybe 7 or so seconds before and after the frag(s) you get (need some room for editing) and click save as. It will save that portion of the clip in a demo. It will make capping a lot easier for me =)
    Last edited by Domino; 04-12-2011 at 06:38 PM.

*Miroki
    I'll try my best to get something above Decent but I doubt more then 1 of my demos will get in. Maybe not even 1 XD

Great Read and I can't wait for Showdown 2

Senior Member SixtyFive is on a distinguished road SixtyFive's Avatar
    \o/
    10 char.

Senior Member RAVESTYLE is on a distinguished road
    cmon nicky
    i just gave my best stuff away... 2-3 weeks ago -.- u cud tell me earlier next time :P

send him sick stuff!!!

*Domino
    Quote Originally Posted by RaVeStyLe View Post
    cmon nicky
    i just gave my best stuff away... 2-3 weeks ago -.- u cud tell me earlier next time :P

send him sick stuff!!!
    Lol i wasn't sure yet. I still have some movies that i need to do, so i was hesitant about thinking about ideas for showdown 2. I Started thinking about it last week.

I kinda don't want to do one movie, but i don't want to let someone down.

*Domino
    Oh **** lmao. the email is ShowdownQuake@hotmail.com. not showdownmovie.

If anyone sent anything send again XDD

Senior Member AXxXxO is on a distinguished road AXxXxO's Avatar
    nice from you for sharing that tool didnt know for it,makes life easyer

*Bisquack
    Sent one. Was planning to use it as an opener for a movie I've been conceptualizing (See: It's probably not even going to happen) for like a year, but figured you'd get it into something before I do. Good Luck with the video.

*Domino
    Quote Originally Posted by Bisquack View Post
    Sent one. Was planning to use it as an opener for a movie I've been conceptualizing (See: It's probably not even going to happen) for like a year, but figured you'd get it into something before I do. Good Luck with the video.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxxyBabee View Post
    PLEASE time your demos! I WILL NOT use your demo if there's no time stamp on it.

I would like to see your demoname look similar to this.

Domino_7:50u_Sickx2rail_Siberia.dm_73
    Put a u or a d next to your time indicating that when you timed the demo your time was going up or down.

*Domino
    Bumpppp =)

+ Reply to Thread