+ Reply to Thread

Thread: my sens or accel is messed up!!!

Junior Member exer is on a distinguished road

my sens or accel is messed up!!!

i have an problem... today i joined game,and my accel was so strange... its so weird.. ...did u change something? updated?? or?? i exec my cfg again and same problem... ???? its like negative accel.why?
    Last edited by SyncError; 01-23-2013 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Inappropriate Language

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by exer View Post
    i have an problem... today i joined game,and my accel was so strange... its so weird.. ... ***?? did u change something? updated?? or?? i exec my cfg again and same problem... ???? its like negative accel.why?
    So "yesterday" you did not have this problem? What changed between now and then?

Can you be more specific about what you are experiencing?

no... it was just fine... till yestarday.. its all messed up.. like sens is higher.. or acc is weird... its all higher
    Last edited by SyncError; 01-23-2013 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Inappropriate Language

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    What sort of mouse do you have and is it misbehaving outside of QL, in other games?

If not, then I suggest you dump your config and check the settings.

in_restart might help too.
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

abyssus.. in other games, and windows its the same al allways.. only in ql is messed . i had sens 3.9... mouaccelpower 3. i had to lower sens to 3.3 and accelpower to 2.5.. its better.. but its still strange
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 01-23-2013 at 05:57 PM.

Senior Member CeeLoGreen is on a distinguished road
    I got the same issue in the first game after the update.
    I reset the sens and accel back to defaults.
    Then I set them both back to where I normally keep them. My problem was solved. Don't know why, but it worked for me.

+ Reply to Thread