+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: QLPP16 Site Update - January 22, 2013

Senior Member Asuka_ is on a distinguished road Asuka_'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashSoul View Post
    Yeah they should stop including old maps.
    Nop, old maps are great. I wish they upload wcp17 and wcp18 from 3wave, great CTF maps.

Also nice update, tried alrdy some of them and Use and Abuse is really cool.
    Quake Live
    Asuka
    My Youtube

Senior Member RockvilleRideOn is on a distinguished road
    They say they will give us server naming in the future, how long do we have to wait before asking again...

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RockvilleRideOn View Post
    They say they will give us server naming in the future, how long do we have to wait before asking again...
    Well you waited 4 hours and 5 minutes since the last time you asked...so... :P

Senior Member Venser is on a distinguished road Venser's Avatar
    Nice. The only 2 maps I ever requested (q2dm1 and cpm3a) are both in the game now.

But why no item timers on non pro servers for streams?

Senior Member OmeK is on a distinguished road OmeK's Avatar
    maaaaapz \o/
    great job

Junior Member 1nSpeCtoR is on a distinguished road
    i think that QL should deffinately listen to the people instea of thinking about themselves and what QL administrators would like to see added on to QL instead of what the actual pro and premium and non users want.
    Now if you care at all what i think I think that you need to focus on adding new mods and also adding new consol commands such as changing clans in-game and allowing premium users to invite people to matches. I have tried the greasemonkey stuff but it doesnt work for me and im sure no one wants to have to go download a virus software and greasmonkey just to plug in a simple command.

1nspector

Junior Member Frozenzeus is on a distinguished road
    great update....time for some more space maps please....Space Camp was great, need more like that.

Junior Member Argument is on a distinguished road
    Thanks for "Resolved an issue with the in-game ad system that was causing a delay on join." I thought it was my problem.

Member crozar is on a distinguished road
    quakelive pql in cpma maps is exactly like quakeworld on cpma maps .

wish if pql can add some taste like in cpma mod ( double tap jump , 1step charge jump pull circle jump boost takeoff ) , only the cpma players will understand the cpma tricks ive mentioned.

anyways great maps , an ya ^ ctf maps ( still waiting on wcp18 Future Crossings for the public fun war chaos + wcp16 coral sea for the space fanatics )

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by crozar View Post
    quakelive pql in cpma maps is exactly like quakeworld on cpma maps .

wish if pql can add some taste like in cpma mod ( double tap jump , 1step charge jump pull circle jump boost takeoff ) , only the cpma players will understand the cpma tricks ive mentioned.

anyways great maps , an ya ^ ctf maps ( still waiting on wcp18 Future Crossings for the public fun war chaos + wcp16 coral sea for the space fanatics )
    Which is why I'm sort of against focusing on adding to ql maps from previous games that aren't strictly vq3, plus the fact these 3 will be played by practically no one considering the only people that do are cpm players that will stick to cpm forever because of those "small" differences. Glad someone understands it.

I also agree that map-wise the next quest is adding wcp16 (corals. Beach and fun map), wcp17, wcp18 and wcp22 (3 timeless classics for public and comp play).

What is really interesting though is what id software will do about quake being dropped by iem (they did nothing) and now dreamhack, which leaves quake with quakecon (not organized nor sponsored by id) and adroits (new and tied with the et community) as the only 2 stable events of the year.
    A good example is UGC. The chances of it happening this year are directly linked to sponsorship so id could step up for the first time in ql's history (yep, they have not directly sponsored nor organized a single online or offline event, besides some 1month premium accounts which are an insult).
    Last edited by megaman3; 01-23-2013 at 08:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzy View Post
    Real, true CA is a game of chess

+ Reply to Thread