+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Movement Stutter

*RoboZombie

Movement Stutter

After playing a while just recently, this really weird "thing" is happening. See, for some reason, my movement is stuttering like crazy (jittery movement and the like) but my framerate remains consistently high (ya know, around 125). Does anyone know how to fix this, perhaps?

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    It could be your connection.

Try cg_lagometer 2 and take a screenshot of it when you're experiencing the stuttering.

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    cl_AutoTimeNudge 0?

Senior Member keefy is on a distinguished road
    I get this in 60Hz mode real bad and slightly less in 120Hz and even less in 144Hz.

120Hz vsyn doesnt look nice and smooth the framerate seems to jump rapidly between 120 up to 125. The FPS display never says a contant 120 the last digit i always a blur.
    Last edited by keefy; 02-19-2013 at 10:26 AM.

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    framerate seems to jump rapidly between 120 up to 125. The FPS display never says a contant 120 the last digit i always a blur.
    This is normal.

+ Reply to Thread