+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: just out of interest

Junior Member oodleygootz is on a distinguished road
    automatik... BTW, how did you ever get out of the 'joining and starting a game....' problem? perhaps others may be interested.

Senior Member KaasMan is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by AutoMatiK View Post
    sick of trying to be either as good as I can be or just relax into a game and have fun.
    Solution: Always try being as good as you can, and you still stick in tier4.
    I assume that you don't like being pwned in tier4, so there are other options.
    I used to play tier3 with handicaps, or with only using rail. Could stick me in tier3. Until I got so good that even with 75 handicap I uptiered. Played tier4 without handicap and never downtiered from that moment.

Member RaTB is on a distinguished road
    I wonder how many of the cheating accusations are really due to suddenly playing in tier 4?

Unless you check before starting there is no warning. It was quite a shock the first time i got the play there. All of a sudden everything happened incredibly fast. I felt like a skinny old man boxing against prime Mike Tyson. Still do.

Its fun though, even got above 10 kills today

Banned AutoMatiK is an unknown quantity at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by oodleygootz View Post
    automatik... BTW, how did you ever get out of the 'joining and starting a game....' problem? perhaps others may be interested.
    I did, I just have to refresh the screen each time I leave an arena then again when I have to join a new one. F5 all the way.

I don't mind being pwnd as such, it's just when the other guys are obviously A) Tier Slumming or B) Alias account number 5.

apart from that, I love quake. might even buy premium shortly.

+ Reply to Thread