+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't play QuakeLive anymore... Please help!

Senior Member RockvilleRideOn is on a distinguished road

Can't play QuakeLive anymore... Please help!

I know this is hard to believe but wherever I go I am called names and just kicked.. What's funny is that the skill that I at least have at the game doesn't warrant things like noob.... I am just plain sick of this. People who haven't even played me before are just joining the bandwagon with these kickvotes.. I just feel sick to my stomach playing QL nowadays. Oh, and I am a PRO subscriber..
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 01-23-2013 at 02:58 PM.

Junior Member ElverGomezTorva is on a distinguished road
    Dude...calm down... as a matter of fact all you do in game is camp with nades and stuff...i mean...it could be a good strategy once mastered but in the meantime you should practice it on your own servers because everytime you play on other servers doing that nade stuff and camping a lot just annoys people man...you are most of the times last on the scoreboards

Senior Member ShaZe is on a distinguished road ShaZe's Avatar
    Sounds like what happen in most server hosting that mindless CA mode. Play in other modes meanwhile and comeback once you feel alert or something.

CA probably have the most irritating players around, most of them feel like they have the right to brag & trash talks because they have successfully developped some fine aim even though they are fairly bad at the actual game when put in an environment that require item management, map control, team objectives etcs.

It sometimes happen that some of them are actually decent player that simply decide to trash talks everybody else...... the ones that never heard of sportmanship. Oh well, nothing you can really do about it.

Even muting them wouldnt solve the problem since they usually kick most of the players that end up at the bottom of the scoreboard.

Junior Member ibbukn is on a distinguished road
    I'll play with you any day....

Senior Member muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ShaZe View Post
    Sounds like what happen in most server hosting that mindless CA mode. Play in other modes meanwhile and comeback once you feel alert or something.

CA probably have the most irritating players around, most of them feel like they have the right to brag & trash talks because they have successfully developped some fine aim even though they are fairly bad at the actual game when put in an environment that require item management, map control, team objectives etcs.

It sometimes happen that some of them are actually decent player that simply decide to trash talks everybody else...... the ones that never heard of sportmanship. Oh well, nothing you can really do about it.

Even muting them wouldnt solve the problem since they usually kick most of the players that end up at the bottom of the scoreboard.
    ^^ this guy speaks the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Friedman
    All flying saucers are UFO`s not all UFO`s are flying saucers.

Junior Member death555555 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaZe View Post

he's right^^
    I don't know what skill level a "noob" is, but I definitely don't think that people should kick other people because they are "bad". In fact, most people have to play with people that are better than them to improve. (and I don't think Rock's that bad...he's better than me at least ) I've seen this happen on many occasions b4, where Rock is on the bottom of the leaderboard, people say he sucks, and it ultimately leads to a vote kick, where every1 joins in even though they have no idea who he is because everyone else is doing it. The thing is, haters gonna hate, and theres nothing you can do to stop it. Just shake it off and keep playing, because the entire point of haters hatin is to make you feel bad. If you let yourself down, then you're lettin them win. For now though...haters, please go away.
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 01-23-2013 at 03:06 PM.

The fact is that I wasn't even camping like usual earlier, and doing pretty well.. And this dingus comes out and kicks me even though I'm doing dmg faster than him, and he proclaimed I was a t1 noob... He isn't in t4 himself
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 01-23-2013 at 03:06 PM.

Senior Member CeeLoGreen is on a distinguished road
    His post directly above mine says it all, Look up....."The fact I wasn't even camping LIKE USUAL" Says it all

I side with Elver. You should take the anymore out of the thread title, and leave it as I can't play quake live.
    The first time I ever heard of you, you spammed me like 11 times to join my friends list to play on your crappy servers with people of sub par skill sets.
    When you started joining my friends list servers, you played exactly as Elver said. You camped, were of no use to your team, and play poorly.

Honestly you remind me a lot of CampingTroll. By far the most kicked player of any gametype, in any server period. When it's low tier people playing, they dont mind him being there. But when the servers starts filling up with upper crust players, he's voted off the island almost every time... This sounding familiar?

You have a fan base of people that you spammed to join your servers. You have a following of mediocre players. you should stick to creating mediocre servers and playing with those folks IMHO. Because you're not going to get anywhere or build friends, or skill the way you currently play. I see the servers you create, and i dont even look to see who is in them. I know what caliber of players follow you.

The remarks you make are the typical of all the brown bar special T4 players who play Herroo mode every round. Nothing new here.

As for you being a pro subscriber means diddly....It's about as important as everyone here knowing I have a platinum Visa card?
    Last edited by CeeLoGreen; 01-21-2013 at 08:26 PM.

Senior Member CeeLoGreen is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by death555555 View Post
    he's right^^
    I don't know what skill level a "noob" is, but I definitely don't think that people should kick other people because they are "bad". In fact, most people have to play with people that are better than them to improve. (and I don't think Rock's that bad...he's better than me at least ) I've seen this happen on many occasions b4, where Rock is on the bottom of the leaderboard, people say he sucks, and it ultimately leads to a vote kick, where every1 joins in even though they have no idea who he is because everyone else is doing it. The thing is, haters gonna hate, and theres nothing you can do to stop it. Just shake it off and keep playing, because the entire point of haters hatin is to make you feel bad. If you let yourself down, then you're lettin them win. For now though...haters, please **** off.

Last night we played a High lvl tier 4 match with 2 players that were "Legit tier2" players. We put one of each on Red and Blue. One of thems name was Vot Any ways. both of those players played aggressive and tried their best. They were both pretty damn bad, couldnt RJ> But they didnt camp, they met where they were told, and did what they could to help. They remained with us for more than an hour, and noone ONCE voted to kick them for being noobs. The games went both ways, they both got wins, and One game I can remember vividly it was 9 to 9 and Vot made the clutch win kill. Because he played aggressive.

Any time I see people getting kicked usually is because they are herroing and they suck, and refuse to team play. This describes Rockville to a T.

As for hates gonna hate. yeah we hate idiots who refuse to play or try. I dont give a rats behind if you lose or suck tbh. But I do care if your gonna squat in a hall do no damage, and come out 5vs1 blaring your SG around trying to pelletize your way to victory like your some kind of epic closer. Yeah I hate that, and the majority of players do too, hence his butt being voted off the island all the darn time.
    Last edited by CeeLoGreen; 01-21-2013 at 08:23 PM.

Nice talk man, but I haven't been in a server with you in ages, so I don't think you are qualified to make half of the remarks you just made... The fact that you avoid my servers and avoid servers with me in them is self-disqualification alone. Maybe I'm t453 now even though I was t1 way back when.. I don't think you've qualified yourself sufficiently to talk..
    Quote Originally Posted by CeeLoGreen View Post
    His post directly above mine says it all, Look up....."The fact I wasn't even camping LIKE USUAL" Says it all

I side with Elver. You should take the anymore out of the thread title, and leave it as I can't play quake live.
    The first time I ever heard of you, you spammed me like 11 times to join my friends list to play on your crappy servers with people of sub par skill sets.
    When you started joining my friends list servers, you played exactly as Elver said. You camped, were of no use to your team, and play poorly.

Honestly you remind me a lot of CampingTroll. By far the most kicked player of any gametype, in any server period. When it's low tier people playing, they dont mind him being there. But when the servers starts filling up with upper crust players, he's voted off the island almost every time... This sounding familiar?

You have a fan base of people that you spammed to join your servers. You have a following of mediocre players. you should stick to creating mediocre servers and playing with those folks IMHO. Because you're not going to get anywhere or build friends, or skill the way you currently play. I see the servers you create, and i dont even look to see who is in them. I know what caliber of players follow you.

The remarks you make are the typical of all the brown bar special T4 players who play Herroo mode every round. Nothing new here.

As for you being a pro subscriber means diddly....It's about as important as everyone here knowing I have a platinum Visa card?
    Last edited by RockvilleRideOn; 01-21-2013 at 09:27 PM.

+ Reply to Thread