+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Old problem: Can not vote

*ML2

Unhappy Old problem: Can not vote

I was not able to vote when players call a vote since 2 years ago, try to reinstall quakelive, apply new ID , and install quake live at another computer, they didn't work, is there a bug or something wrong with that?

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Are the binds correctly set? Bring up the console and enter these commands :
    /bind F1 "vote y"
    /bind F2 "vote n"

Then press F1 or F2 to vote.

*ML2
    no problem with config, I even can call a vote, but can not vote yes or no or vote map

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ML2 View Post
    no problem with config, I even can call a vote, but can not vote yes or no or vote map
    If during a vote you type in the console:

vote yes

What happens?

*ML2
    the same thing, even if I type command in console

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ML2 View Post
    the same thing, even if I type command in console
    Have you tried resetting configs? For example, back up your current configs then from the website go to game settings -> reset defaults.

Then try joining a server and see if the vote works. If it doesn't then we know for sure that we have a non-config problem.

By the way what browser and OS are you on?

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    i remember having this too btw, what lorfa suggested fixed it for me.

*ML2
    I tried to apply a new ID and installed in a new computer, it worked, then I re-try my old ID, try to type command on it , and it worked too, the reason is I didn't type the command with " last time, but still can not bind the key, but it's much better, appriciate for all the support and help from here!

+ Reply to Thread