+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: joining and starting a game....

Banned AutoMatiK is an unknown quantity at this point
    oh I am serious. believe me, but I would prefer to hear from some "all knowing tech dude" that will answer my original question, up untill then, I shall, nay, will fashion various implements to endevour my hardship on this accursed island. btw, I'm using metaphors.

Banned AutoMatiK is an unknown quantity at this point
    I have forgotten what time it is currently, everything has blurred into a storm of hunger, not knowing when I will be saved, or someone to finally be giving me the answers I seek. I hang on to grim life while finally coming to terms that no one has the "real answer". apart from this, we have collectively fashioned some new spears, we caught some fish but couldn't help but remember the old days of when spears were "nerfed", we laughed, the fish laughed. still waiting for this terminal problem to be resolved. I looked at the possible infection of my foot, intially I thought it was a "bump", it turns out that I do have an infection, possibly a glitch, I am not sure anymore....
    Last edited by AutoMatiK; 01-19-2013 at 01:52 AM.

Junior Member oodleygootz is on a distinguished road
    automatik, i have the same prob on my linux mint installations, but the problem does not exist on debian stable...try it.

Junior Member nhpropwn is on a distinguished road
    I have the same problem on Ubuntu 12.10 using firefox

+ Reply to Thread