+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: joining and starting a game....

Banned AutoMatiK is an unknown quantity at this point

joining and starting a game....

righto, anyone else get this wonderment? start game in new server, cool, great. leave game and try a new arena or join a game and after the countdown screen " we will connect to your game in 10, 9, 8...." it just hangs. the only way around it for me do anything is to refresh everytime I leave or start a new map.... what's the get?

also, where the jimminy has the mouse scroll option gone for public servers?

12 hours later, no response, yay.

24 hours, no response, yay.

day 2: still stuck on this infernal island. no sign of help as in so far. coconut juice is the only sustenance, WAIT! I have found a recent supply of Spam, damn! no tin key! have started to fashion a fishing spear in hopes of getting some protein....

*philmanss
    Hahaha this made me laugh, also I have the same issue except I cant even join one game.
    Thought I might play a little quake after 2 years of stopping but nope, guess ill join you on that island.
    ..now throw me some of that Spam!

Quote Originally Posted by philmanss View Post
    Hahaha this made me laugh, also I have the same issue except I cant even join one game.
    Thought I might play a little quake after 2 years of stopping but nope, guess ill join you on that island.
    ..now throw me some of that Spam!
    shall do! phew, another inhabitant, was going to draw a face on a volley ball shortly...

creeping up onto day 3: Time has shifted somewhat since my new friend Philmanss washed up ashore. we shared spam, laughed at the support we should have aqquired by now and got back fashioning spears. The emergency beacon has still yet to be lit, but we are in good spirits. I cut my foot open today on the coral, I stemmed the infection with spam.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AutoMatiK View Post
    creeping up onto day 3: Time has shifted somewhat since my new friend Philmanss washed up ashore. we shared spam, laughed at the support we should have aqquired by now and got back fashioning spears. The emergency beacon has still yet to be lit, but we are in good spirits. I cut my foot open today on the coral, I stemmed the infection with spam.
    You do realize that the more you complain about it, the less people will want to help, right?

Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    You do realize that the more you complain about it, the less people will want to help, right?
    bah, you have no sense of humour! while I'm stuck on this island, I'll do whatever I want, now if you'll excuse me, I have fish to catch...

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AutoMatiK View Post
    bah, you have no sense of humour! while I'm stuck on this island, I'll do whatever I want, now if you'll excuse me, I have fish to catch...
    Actually, that's not it at all. It's just that you're breaking several rules with your bumping and double posting. People won't take you seriously as they'll think that all you're doing is a re-creation of Cast Away and that you're not serious about getting an answer.

Have you tried /reconnect?

+ Reply to Thread