+ Reply to Thread

Thread: n00b3gg5 clan QUAKELIVE fragmovie

Senior Member EARTH_QUAKE is on a distinguished road EARTH_QUAKE's Avatar

n00b3gg5 clan QUAKELIVE fragmovie

Hey all I'd like to present the fragmovie i made featuring some members from the QLIVE clan n00b3gg5 (www.n00beggz.com)

I put a lot of effort into it, but bear in mind it's my first time using most softwares and producing a video, let alone quake. Enjoy! Hopefully you watch till the end.

Junior Member g0d7 is on a distinguished road
    Awesome movie, one of my favorite ... nuff said ! I would be interested by your wolfcam config file, can you share it with us ( at least me ? ) ?

thanks! Obviously a little shift from 100% frags to a bit of lol moments and tiny bit of strafing, basically what i enjoy from quake live and what i see in the clan.

About the config: I'm not sure i want to just release my config but really there's not much in there that's so special, just a lot of little tweaks. My fx file however...i am proud of :] i'm actually making another shorter movie soon so i'm working on it a bit more...

So if you have any specific questions like how to change enemy model/colour i can help you out with pretty much anything. It just feels like me giving you my config is cheating? I'm thinking of writing a tutorial to put everything i've learnt about wolfcam and editing in one place, for myself and basically to help people (like i was 6 months ago) get into editing.

yeah, i basically made it to what i play with i have a very square moniter. I should use 16/9? I think i can remember...

q3config.cfg:
    seta r_customheight "1024" ---> 1280 ---> 1920
    seta r_customwidth "1600" ---> 720 ---> 1080

perhaps? I agree it is a funny ratio to use, will be different next time
    Last edited by EARTH_QUAKE; 01-16-2013 at 11:21 AM.

+ Reply to Thread