15 57.69%
  • Dislike

11 42.31%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: aTroubledArtist's Quake Live CTF commentary thread

*ForGreatJustice
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzy View Post
    You're great guy and a blessing to our community.
    He kicked me from a server earlier today for no reason. Yeah, he is a great guy.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ForGreatJustice View Post
    He kicked me from a server earlier today for no reason. Yeah, he is a great guy.
    If you have that on demo, send it in to support@quakelive.com (Only if it was a kick mid-game and it actually *was* for no reason)

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    he pays for his server, its his rules, as long as its not stat padding it wont be effective to report a kick.. are you guys totally out of your mind?

theres plenty of people i dont want there... but guess what.... the long requested perma-ban list doesnt exist. so then be it: skill/acting idiotic u name it... i dont have to justify every kick beforehand either, and i've seen it on plenty of servers that people kick to balance games among other things. some people will just come back regardless of their prior behaviour, mainly quitters and winjioners nobody wants, so u wanna report such kicks too only because u dont know the background? i get sick of reading these forums and the people who post on it.

dont be ridiculous about this tattle-tailing like its school, its not. man up and deal with the situation or find something else to do, but reporting kicks by admins is a joke if its not related to them stat-padding just get a move on.

Quote Originally Posted by danstar View Post
    he pays for his server, its his rules, as long as its not stat padding it wont be effective to report a kick.. are you guys totally out of your mind?

theres plenty of people i dont want there... be it: skill/acting idiotic u name it... i dont have to justify every kick beforehand either, and i've seen it on plenty of servers that people kick to balance games among other things.

dont be ridiculous about this tattle-tailing like its school, its not. man up and deal with the situation or find something else to do, but reporting kicks by admins is a joke if its not related to them stat-padding just get a move on.
    Since we don't know the exact details, it *could* be related to stat-padding. I can't actually see the match in his history though, so I don't think it actually would be stat-padding.

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    well, i've played against people (not gonna list names for obvs reasoning) who would abort a match or quit a server before they lose.

its not worth reporting every single little incident, however its really annoying to pay for your server, and then people act like holy priests on forums while ingame its the opposite and they get punished for it and then these report you.

i've been reported and banned for a few days for bad language 2 times as a result of replying to someone who accused me of cheating for over a year, in the end this fella (hi voda) got busted himself for good.

can u understand that im annoyed by people wanting to report everything while they are actually the ones who deserve some funky treatment?

btw.. suggestion

add the option while server owner is not on his server.. for a global notice to the people on it.. that it will shutdown soon etc, at the end of the match because you might need your server spawn services for other stuff.. instead of just shutting it down (server could be full and u cant join).

just a small request but for sure a useful one.

well, i've played against people (not gonna list names for obvs reasoning) who would abort a match or quit a server before they lose.

its not worth reporting every single little incident, however its really annoying to pay for your server, and then people act like holy priests on forums while ingame its the opposite and they get punished for it and then these report you.

i've been reported and banned for a few days for bad language 2 times as a result of replying to someone who accused me of cheating for over a year, in the end this fella (hi voda) got busted himself for good.

can u understand that im annoyed by people wanting to report everything while they are actually the ones who deserve some funky treatment?
    That's exactly why I said "Since we don't know the exact details". If we did, we'd be able to judge it better.

on the forums we arent allowed to judge it officially anyway, as it would be removed.

on the forums we arent allowed to judge it officially anyway, as it would be removed.
    That's exactly why you send it to support@quakelive.com, since they're able to judge it.

Senior Member Lolzy will become famous soon enough Lolzy's Avatar
    And that is why an entire page is devoted to discussing things that should be discussed with QL Support, as Pika said :P
    Q * ]Q[* Q]|[A * QL
    ...and still playing!
    JOIN THE DRUNK CLAN!
    Remember, if you happen to join our clan, you can be drunk during each and every match in QL and GET AWAY WITH IT.
    http://qldrunkclan.proboards.com/

lets C H I L L !
    Visit and ask Doc for your medication.
    http://qlchill.proboards.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by megaman3 View Post
    In ql the other weapons started to shine.
    Quote Originally Posted by HabeebDaPro View Post
    anywas hope rocket lawnchairs r neffed, becuz they mak me mad n get iolet so no noob can spam nd win like idot

+ Reply to Thread