View Poll Results: Did you..

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Like

    15 57.69%
  • Dislike

    11 42.31%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38

Thread: aTroubledArtist's Quake Live CTF commentary thread

  1. #11
    Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,222
    Indeed. The link to the first episode is broken, by the way.

  2. #12
    Banned aTroubledArtist is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    30
    Thanks, didn't notice that. Fixed.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlashSoul View Post
    Indeed. The link to the first episode is broken, by the way.

  3. #13
    *baerlic
    Guest
    It's funny that if this guy starts losing, he kicks you from his server :}

  4. #14
    Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,222
    Quote Originally Posted by baerlic View Post
    It's funny that if this guy starts losing, he kicks you from his server :}
    I didn't pay much attention to the video.
    If that happened and it was captured, it should be reported to the support so they can handle it. It is not a correct behaviour.

  5. #15
    Banned aTroubledArtist is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    30
    It was not my server, I was an admin there. And you were kicked for abusive language. For any further discussion of this matter, please feel free to contact quake live support if you have any complaints, supplying evidence and demos where necessary.

    I always play the game for my own enjoyment, and to have a laugh, and to make others around me laugh. I never had any need to kick anybody for the sake of winning a game. This should be self evident from the nature of the satire contained in my Youtube videos - I am hardly taking the win/lose concept seriously here. Which takes us neatly back on-topic to the subject matter of this thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by baerlic View Post
    It's funny that if this guy starts losing, he kicks you from his server :}

  6. #16
    *baerlic
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by aTroubledArtist View Post
    It was not my server, I was an admin there. And you were kicked for abusive language. For any further discussion of this matter, please feel free to contact quake live support if you have any complaints, supplying evidence and demos where necessary.

    I always play the game for my own enjoyment, and to have a laugh, and to make others around me laugh. I never had any need to kick anybody for the sake of winning a game. This should be self evident from the nature of the satire contained in my Youtube videos - I am hardly taking the win/lose concept seriously here. Which takes us neatly back on-topic to the subject matter of this thread.
    Not particularly neatly. You were being abusive to me and I just gave it back the same. No reason for you to kick me from the server for it. I won't bother to "complain" about it "officially" because I know you're not always that sensitive and we were both in the wrong. It was just a bit frustrating to be kicked from the only active server at the time. If someone gives you ref, you should respect it and not kick ppl for bantering with you. That's all I'll say. Have fun with your thread.

  7. #17
    Banned aTroubledArtist is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by baerlic View Post
    Not particularly neatly. You were being abusive to me and I just gave it back the same. No reason for you to kick me from the server for it. I won't bother to "complain" about it "officially" because I know you're not always that sensitive and we were both in the wrong. It was just a bit frustrating to be kicked from the only active server at the time. If someone gives you ref, you should respect it and not kick ppl for bantering with you. That's all I'll say. Have fun with your thread.
    Right O, sounds right enough, but just to clarify, I wasn't being abusive at all what so ever. I didn't start this, and your allegation is wrong. To refresh your memory, it started when you started swearing at me for moving you to the game from spec, remember? But yes, needless to say we both agree the ensuing exchanges on both sides were childish and unnecessary. My kicking you from the server may have been a little harsh, but then the server admin/owner is free to use the commands at their disposal as they so wish, including the kick function. And cheers, happy Quaking anyway.

  8. #18
    *ForGreatJustice
    Guest
    idiotic videos... not funny at all.

  9. #19
    *Thundercat
    Guest
    I found funny and entertaining. Great talent.

  10. #20
    Senior Member Lolzy will become famous soon enough Lolzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Planet Quake
    Posts
    1,132
    Heh, aTrounbledArtist and his antics. Where the world would be without him? Guess what: In a place where it would be if it wouldn't be in a different place because of Artist's videos.
    Yeha I'm drunk.
    Excellent videos, love your commentary man. Keep up the hard and painful work of ridiculing QL. You're great guy and a blessing to our community. You attempt to reinvigorate QL in a distorted mirror and so far this has proved to be spot on.

    3:38 and onwards in Episode 1. The moment where you clog yourslef with seriousness of the Holy MAtch and end up mentally deleted and then you get a reset. And you talk like a GODDAMN FRENCHMAN MOINSTER!
    GJ!
    Last edited by Lolzy; 01-16-2013 at 11:33 AM.
    Q * ]Q[* Q]|[A * QL
    ...and still playing!
    JOIN THE DRUNK CLAN!
    Remember, if you happen to join our clan, you can be drunk during each and every match in QL and GET AWAY WITH IT.
    http://qldrunkclan.proboards.com/

    lets C H I L L !
    Visit and ask Doc for your medication.
    http://qlchill.proboards.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by megaman3 View Post
    In ql the other weapons started to shine.
    Quote Originally Posted by HabeebDaPro View Post
    anywas hope rocket lawnchairs r neffed, becuz they mak me mad n get iolet so no noob can spam nd win like idot

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts