+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where did CTF rails only go?

*cauchiad

Where did CTF rails only go?

I just came back after YEARS of being away from the original q3 arena (non-browser based). Did ctf instarails go away? I can't find any games on the match searches. Or do I need to get premium?

Senior Member SergeantRock44 is an unknown quantity at this point SergeantRock44's Avatar
    They are still available, and sometimes are active. I also do not know how to pull a 1CTF server up under custom search, but premium subs doesn't help that for you...

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    For EU players, join #instagib.ql on irc for iCTF pickups. pub iCTF is less common than it used to be but if you join an empty server and spam irc you'll fill it up quickly.
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

Senior Member infntnub is on a distinguished road infntnub's Avatar
    Oddly enough since I came back a week ago I noticed ICTF is pretty much a wasteland but IFreeze has picked up a bit, especially in the evenings.

That's not just the Winter's Edge servers either.

So maybe a lot of the ictf'ers migrated over to freeze and found they enjoyed it more? Either way, just wanted to put that out there.
    Quake 3 1.16n Noghost iFreezetag

-UE- .o2o. -g0d- n[2]p foq -end- *pWp* oBs H$ iD aM q3p {DR} *MS* uTk dT |c*|

Great Memories That Will Last A Lifetime :~)

http://www.instalounge.co.nr/

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    In related news, Turbulence is back which is all rather excellent

http://www.quakelive.com/#!profile/summary/turbulence
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

Junior Member cisc is on a distinguished road
    Now that the Holiday free bees are gone. insta freeze tag is dead.. Please allow custom freeze tag servers allowed for standard.

+ Reply to Thread