+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sampler Matches Updated - Harvester

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    Harvester is great Perfect combo of TDM and CTF.

Any chance that Rockville and mega can be given a forum of their own ??? I'm sure the rest of us would appreciate it.
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

Senior Member RockvilleRideOn is on a distinguished road
    Sorry about the trouble DocPossible.... It's just that it seems that I can't voice my opinion without a complete blast of my reputation from this guy... I'm sure you understand I need to defend myself...
    Quote Originally Posted by DocPossible View Post
    Harvester is great Perfect combo of TDM and CTF.

Any chance that Rockville and mega can be given a forum of their own ??? I'm sure the rest of us would appreciate it.

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Do you think I wrote that because I supposedly have something against you?

Your post wasn't an opinion but an statement and I explained the reasons behind it. There are 0 references about you or about anyone else on it, therefore no need to "defend yourself" particularly considering I agreed with the statement.

edit: Moreover I only remember referring to you once and it was completely justified, as I and other people wrote, quoted (proved) and explained why we think you are posting here with the sole intention of trying to get more content to standard users, which is something already dismissed by the company and it gets annoying really.
    The majority of your threads and posts are about that, whether expressly or hinted, as everyone can check on the said thread with quotes and everything all in one place.
    Last edited by megaman3; 01-09-2013 at 01:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzy View Post
    Real, true CA is a game of chess

Member TriOpted is on a distinguished road
    thanks for the sampler match update ^

Senior Member RockvilleRideOn is on a distinguished road
    The point that I want to make is that first you accuse me of making requests that oppose the company's financial plan... And then you go right ahead and say that one of their gametypes is more or less horribly made (which it is not and leads me to believe that you don't see the point or unique strategy behind Harvester).... But don't accuse me of trying to go against the interests of the company when you make untruthful statements like "Nobody plays Harvester anyways"... I must get a lively Harvester server going at least every two days... Why don't you join up, but you have to be nice <3...
    Quote Originally Posted by megaman3 View Post
    Do you think I wrote that because I supposedly have something against you?

Your post wasn't an opinion but an statement and I explained the reasons behind it. There are 0 references about you or about anyone else on it, therefore no need to "defend yourself" particularly considering I agreed with the statement.

edit: Moreover I only remember referring to you once and it was completely justified, as I and other people wrote, quoted (proved) and explained why we think you are posting here with the sole intention of trying to get more content to standard users, which is something already dismissed by the company and it gets annoying really.
    The majority of your threads and posts are about that, whether expressly or hinted, as everyone can check on the said thread with quotes and everything all in one place.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RockvilleRideOn View Post
    The point that I want to make is that first you accuse me of making requests that oppose the company's financial plan... And then you go right ahead and say that one of their gametypes is more or less horribly made (which it is not and leads me to believe that you don't see the point or unique strategy behind Harvester).... But don't accuse me of trying to go against the interests of the company when you make untruthful statements like "Nobody plays Harvester anyways"... I must get a lively Harvester server going at least every two days... Why don't you join up, but you have to be nice <3...
    He actually only posted his personal opinion of Harvester by saying "Harvester is boring" and stated that there's probably nobody that specifically buys Premium or Pro *for* Harvester (I'd also agree with that based upon the lack of activity in the servers).

However, as for the "financial plan" portion of what you said, all he stated was that you often post things that are similar in nature, often implying that Standard players get more features. While it may not be intentional, your posts are often heavily weighted in involving that Standards get something more.

As for the overall topic, I don't really care since I don't play anything but CTF. I might've played Harvester at some time, but the issue is that during most games I'm one of the only players on my team that seems to understand the concept of how it's played. (You need defender(s) in base and mid, and then a carrier for the skulls) Most of the time I just see people playing FFA in it and while they are helping to get skulls in the middle, they don't generally try to capitalize on getting them. They often just sit there and continuing fragging people, when the game probably could end a lot faster.

Junior Member XZIST is an unknown quantity at this point
    i will never understand why these developers waste their time on stupid stuff like this
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 01-14-2013 at 03:56 PM.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XZISTTT View Post
    i will never understand why these developers waste their time on stupid stuff like this
    You do realize it takes probably 5 minutes at the most to do this, right?
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 01-14-2013 at 03:56 PM.

*STRYK3X
    una pregunta van a volver los servers argentinos?

Senior Member Smilecythe is on a distinguished road Smilecythe's Avatar
    What's with all this hate, let's all hug with no clothes on.

+ Reply to Thread