+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2013 Standard Rotation

Hybrid View

Web Programmer sponge will become famous soon enough sponge will become famous soon enough sponge's Avatar

January 2013 Standard Rotation

The January 2013 Standard arena rotation is now online. On the first Monday of each month, we will be cycling the Standard arena pool. Rather than only having access to the same standard arenas day in and day out, each month we will now feature 21 arenas selected as playable for Standard-level matches.

Newly released arenas will remain exclusive for at least three months, but every other arena is eligible to be included in the cycle.

Standard Map Pool:
    Start date: January 7, 2013
    End date: February 4, 2013

Beyond Reality (CTF)
    Campgrounds
    Chemical Reaction
    Dreadful Place
    Fallout Bunker (CTF)
    Furious Heights
    Industrial Accident (CTF)
    Infinity (CTF)
    Japanese Castles (CTF)
    Limbus
    Overkill
    Quarantine
    Realm of Steel Rats
    Silence
    Solid
    Somewhat Damaged
    Space Chamber
    Space CTF (CTF)
    Spider Crossings (CTF)
    Stonekeep (CTF)
    Wargrounds

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Ouch. Campgrounds and Overkill. Standard CA servers are gonna be just like the premium ones this month!

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashSoul View Post
    Ouch. Campgrounds and Overkill. Standard CA servers are gonna be just like the premium ones this month!
    Don't forget CTF having Space CTF. Other than that and Beyond Reality, it's a decent month for CTF. Hopefully I can get more games in this month than the previous (Not really that hard though)

Banned TheMuffinMan86 will become famous soon enough TheMuffinMan86's Avatar
    campgrounds, quarantine, overkill

It's going to be a terrible, terrible month. Oh well, at least we get those maps over with in one go.

Junior Member Lacceh is on a distinguished road
    amazing selection for ffa, decent for ctf
    nice to see infinity in there, I think it's a fun map, should play it more often

ps: space ctf lolol

Junior Member upgrade12 is an unknown quantity at this point
    Worthless maps, 90 % of them are to big, so you cant use RL, shotgun and LG, whats the fun abt QL then? And the server has to be full if you dont want to run around for 3 mins looking for someone.

Hate to be this negative, only found one map to be ok, and thats it.

Just run the top 10 most popular maps, dosent have to be more complicated then that.
    Last edited by upgrade12; 01-07-2013 at 02:32 AM.

Senior Member ybl is on a distinguished road ybl's Avatar
    decent CA pool.
    my wish for 2013: fixed LCA ts.
    CA with <16 slots is nothing.

Junior Member 026 is on a distinguished road
    Okay map-pool for FFA The only one I don't want to play is 'Beyond Reality' so this month will be pretty good I guess

*gzw
    It's the same rotation of July 2012, look: http://www.quakelive.com/forum/showt...ndard-Map-Pool and the next month will put the same rotation of September 2012? really? 113 maps for what? to place the same rotations? this is a dictatorship with the sense that people pay a premium subscription or pro... -_- terrible marketing strategies, QL is dying slowly for me.

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by gzw View Post
    It's the same rotation of July 2012, look: http://www.quakelive.com/forum/showt...ndard-Map-Pool and the next month will put the same rotation of September 2012? really? 113 maps for what? to place the same rotations? this is a dictatorship with the sense that people pay a premium subscription or pro... -_- terrible marketing strategies, QL is dying slowly for me.
    It takes guts to complain as a freeloader.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzy View Post
    Real, true CA is a game of chess

+ Reply to Thread