+ Reply to Thread

Thread: * Billed Annually

Junior Member Jaylez is on a distinguished road

* Billed Annually

So I used to play QL a lot (on a different account of course) and I had Pro and everything was handy dandy. But then I got bored of QL. So I just stopped playing and I would come back for about a week or 2 and then take another break and then come back and now I'm back again. I would love to have pro again on this new account but if I end up getting bored again I don't want to be paying for all those months that I wont be using. Back then it was annual only and it still is? Have we ever gotten any word by an iD employee on this? Are there any plans in the future for having this changed? Thanks in advance.
    Asamawa<3

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    You're now able to buy in 1 month, 3 month, and 6 months increments as well as the standard 12 month period.

Junior Member Jaylez is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    You're now able to buy in 1 month, 3 month, and 6 months increments as well as the standard 12 month period.
    OH MY GOD I'M BLIND! I'm so sorry! xD
    Asamawa<3

Junior Member BrotherJustice is on a distinguished road
    It "STILL" says, billed Annually on the "Go Pro" page...Should be corrected. I'd have bought in for a month or more ages ago had I known.

If you follow the link through to the dialog for payment information, the drop down does allow for 1,3,and 6 month increments.

+ Reply to Thread