+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: More tiers!!!

Junior Member KiddPyr0 is on a distinguished road

More tiers!!!

I think we need more tiers. I have recently been upped to Tier 4 for clan arena but yet they keep kicking me as I am not quite as good as most of them. I have paid for my subscription as well and find it a bit unfair that it takes me 30min to find a game I don't get kicked from for no good reason!! Really starting to piss me off.

Senior Member swampy will become famous soon enough swampy will become famous soon enough swampy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KiddPyr0 View Post
    I think we need more tiers. I have recently been upped to Tier 4 for clan arena but yet they keep kicking me as I am not quite as good as most of them. I have paid for my subscription as well and find it a bit unfair that it takes me 30min to find a game I don't get kicked from for no good reason!! Really starting to piss me off.
    Just hang in there. You're on the cusp. It's very frustrating. I went through the same thing in CTF. After awhile you'll stay in T4.
    Drunk Clan Motto--- "Have Fun, Everyone is Welcome"
    drunk clan

Stay drunk, Play drunk and chill

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    I never kick weaker players. Just adapt and win with what you have. It's just a pub ca game after all.

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Back in my day people wanted to improve, at least a bit. Now everyone thinks they are entitled to win, whereas they don't realize it will always be the same situation the OP is stuck into for someone else.

Besides it's tier4 ca, which is still very unskilled therefore there's tons of room to improve in one second.
    Last edited by megaman3; 01-06-2013 at 03:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzy View Post
    Real, true CA is a game of chess

Senior Member Dr_Mr_Ed will become famous soon enough Dr_Mr_Ed's Avatar
    Wait!! Since when is swampy T4??

Senior Member RockvilleRideOn is on a distinguished road
    I wouldn't be surprised if they kick me 1000 times as much as you... I am the "most kickable" person on QuakeLive probably... And I don't do anything that really warrants a kick... Sometimes I just don't play well... I always give it my all though...
    Quote Originally Posted by KiddPyr0 View Post
    Last edited by RockvilleRideOn; 01-06-2013 at 04:28 PM.

Senior Member Dr_Mr_Ed will become famous soon enough Dr_Mr_Ed's Avatar
    Rock, is that why you just spawn your own servers?

KiddPyr0 -- try using a bit of handicap when playing in T3. If you can stop yourself finishing at the top but still help your team win, you'll stay in T3 and not upset your teammates either. However, if you put on 75% HC and end up at the bottom in T3, idk what to say

Senior Member RockvilleRideOn is on a distinguished road
    hehe, I found that quite funny actually.... But no..

usually I will join someone else's for Clan Arena

but hell, I'm spawning CA right now for the original poster's reason...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Mr_Ed View Post
    Rock, is that why you just spawn your own servers?

KiddPyr0 -- try using a bit of handicap when playing in T3. If you can stop yourself finishing at the top but still help your team win, you'll stay in T3 and not upset your teammates either. However, if you put on 75% HC and end up at the bottom in T3, idk what to say

Junior Member SomoneElse is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by megaman3 View Post
    Back in my day people wanted to improve, at least a bit.
    We all want to improve, but when making adjustments to improve our play, there is no way to tell whether or not it is actually helping us out, because we still get our butts kicked by the ones who are 3 times better than us, even though we just got little bit better.

Now everyone thinks they are entitled to win, whereas they don't realize it will always be the same situation the OP is stuck into for someone else.
    Even though a problem is universal it is still a problem.
    You don't solve starvation by starving yourself.

Besides it's tier4 ca, which is still very unskilled therefore there's tons of room to improve in one second.
    Isn't tier 4 the highest tier in the game?

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by SomoneElse View Post
    Isn't tier 4 the highest tier in the game?
    Yep but it has way too many players on it therefore public matches are pretty easy on tier4, especially ca ("the noob mod").

For the same reason tier3 to tier4 is flawed, therefore the only solution anyone can do is simply improving until they are suitable for tier4 public ca, and then move on the ranks on duel (qlranks.com), tdm pickups (#tdmpickup) and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzy View Post
    Real, true CA is a game of chess

+ Reply to Thread