+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need help very fast.

Junior Member GalaticO is on a distinguished road

I need help very fast.

which the code of 'air control' in console?

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    On premium servers or in practice:

callvote ruleset pql

Junior Member GalaticO is on a distinguished road
    I want the code

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    What's a code?

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    pmove_airControl 1

You will only be able to use it in practice mode, or set it via the menu in Start-a-Match if you have a pro account.

Alternatively you could place it into a match import text, but the format it uses is much more conducive to copy-paste than for manual editing.

If you're looking for the PQL settings in full, just join a practice game and do callvote ruleset PQL

All the values that make up PQL will be shown in the console. callvote ruleset QL changes it back so you can see what they are normally.

On public servers you can either join PQL ca, or do callvote ruleset PQL on servers that allow it. I know duel servers do, not sure about the rest.

+ Reply to Thread