+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: So many new players

Senior Member tCrown is on a distinguished road

So many new players

Where are all these players for NA coming from? seen so many new players/accounts. There are tons of servers with players now (which is AWESOME), instead of a few with maybe 10 players.

Junior Member Technonaut is on a distinguished road
    Maybe people have realized that the CoD and BF style game play is boring, and they have come over for some proper FPS.

Member Po0dle is on a distinguished road
    djWheat has been streaming some QL with 400-600 viewers, some people have been asking about what he was playing.
    Another reason might be that it's the holidays (just passed) and people just got the time to play.

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Po0dle View Post
    djWheat has been streaming some QL with 400-600 viewers, some people have been asking about what he was playing.
    Another reason might be that it's the holidays (just passed) and people just got the time to play.
    Had no idea. Solid job wheat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzy View Post
    Real, true CA is a game of chess

Senior Member tCrown is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Technonaut View Post
    Maybe people have realized that the CoD and BF style game play is boring, and they have come over for some proper FPS.
    I used to play cod, and i agree that it is boring (probably because i suck at it and always will, i am what they would say "low skilled"). I used to be heavily into promod, which is the cometitive mod for cod4 (hell it's the most competitive mod for any cod game). I am glad more players are playing, and hope it's something that will stay.

As for djWheat, what site he stream on? i mostly see only 24/7 duels on twitch tv.

Junior Member RO5WE11 is on a distinguished road
    To my knowledge, lots of players are going for stats these days. I've had too many friend requests from players I already know making new accounts, on this note I also have heard through the grape vine of banned players making new accounts.

About 2 months ago my clan recruited 2 players with brand new accounts, I did not think anything of it at the time. I assumed they had old accounts despite the fact they both said they had never played QL before, as they were strafing!?. BOTH of these accounts where banned by QL within 2 weeks for ''Malicious Activity''.

So my advice is to be weary of these new accounts, this may be another case where the minority let it down for the majority. But from what I've seen they are more than likely stat *****s or previously banned players.

Member ephix1a is an unknown quantity at this point ephix1a's Avatar
    that's good

Junior Member TwistedSpider is on a distinguished road
    My old account got deleted for not being used often enough so I had to create a new one.

*chillpwner
    This, actually, I used to be a counter strike, cod2, cod4promod player , I have heard about quake live, but from all the videos I have seen sometimes, Quake seemed too fast for me, but one day while i was bored, I checked it QL and it was purely art ! I dont know, this game has something that makes you really like it.

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by chillpwner View Post
    I dont know, this game has something that makes you really like it.
    If you have a cod background then it has to be the movement and diversity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzy View Post
    Real, true CA is a game of chess

+ Reply to Thread