+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 0 Fps

Junior Member uluK is on a distinguished road

0 Fps

Hi all. I recently instaled windows7 64bits. After installing the qlpluging i tryed to join to any match and game give me 0 fps in any explorer. qlprism too. the graphics seem fine but with 0 fps. i never had this problem before with windows 7 32bits.

i have an Dell Inspiron 1525
    Processor Intel Pentium Dual CPU T2390 @ 1.86Ghz
    4gb RAM and integrated video card
    Moblie Intel 965 Express Chipset Family

I understand i have a Craptop but i can play without problems in the past with 32bits

When i install the Video Drivers manually the screen seems gray and with 0 fps too. when i install the automatic Video Drivers the game seems right but with 0 fps how i said before.

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Can you play other OpenGL games with that on your 64bits? Can you play Q3A?

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Are you absolutely sure you're installing the 64-bit drivers for your card?

No i can't too. i tryed installing other driver and the game aparently have stable fps for the i can hear but the screen its totally gray with no message or anything with else

Yeah im pretty sure im intalling 64bits drivers. This problem is make me mad :*(

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    I would totally uninstall all video drivers, then reinstall the new 64-bit ones.

Is this the one you are installing? http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Deta...&DwnldID=18228

Also check this page: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/...-ee8a29edac89/

+ Reply to Thread