+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Can we convince ID to make all gametypes standard, still having all else in place???

Senior Member MexicanPadre is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by megaman3 View Post
    Rockvillerideon has posted repeatedly about this very thing. Considering he registered on august it's safe to say it is best to ignore him on this matter and others that he likes to repeat a lot (instagib is another one).
    Why does it matter what time he registered? Aren't you trying to draw new players? What you're basically saying is that if you're new, you have no say in the forums.
    And what does my bug post have anything to do with Rock? He didn't start it. I don't see you criticizing Pika because he posted in the same thread...
    Last edited by MexicanPadre; 12-31-2012 at 08:49 PM.

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by MexicanPadre View Post
    Why does it matter what time he registered? Aren't you trying to draw new players? What you're basically saying is that if you're new, you have no say in the forums.
    And what does my bug post have anything to do with Rock? He didn't start it. I don't see you criticizing Pika because he posted in the same thread...
    Read #10. The OP clearly has an agenda since his very first post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzy View Post
    Real, true CA is a game of chess

Senior Member RockvilleRideOn is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by megaman3 View Post
    Read #10. The OP clearly has an agenda since his very first post.
    It's just plain sad how you think I have this 'magical' agenda to undermine QuakeLive's finances... I'm a paying customer, and I like the game, and want to keep it alive.... Now why would a paying customer, of all people, want to get more stuff for standard users if he or she felt that it would ruin QuakeLive.... Now we Pro subscribers probably all have the best intentions for Quake at heart, and want to see this game go on for as long as possible... I have never posted about this very thing before, and would just want some justification that it will undermine business... As it is right now, standard users can't see that the other modes are dead, since the match browser doesn't display the games... I feel that this unfairly may make some people purchase it, and when they do, I feel they might prevent more subscriptions from being sold by stating that they were a sort of "deceived"... I want support for at least showing the standard users games in the match browser.
    Last edited by RockvilleRideOn; 01-01-2013 at 01:15 PM.

+ Reply to Thread