+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warehouse box ride

Senior Member Uuber is on a distinguished road

Warehouse box ride

I'm sure it's been posted and discussed but I can't find it. Anyway, in Warehouse you can ride the boxes up to the BFG. Once you get to the top level and before the arch that kills you, jump across to the ladder from your box. Climb up ladder with forward key.

Once you get the BFG you can jump on the belt after the arch and walk down to the battle suit power up in a little niche just before the laser wall. Just leave enough room to get the power up and get out again before you get boxed in.

Senior Member DeeDoubleU will become famous soon enough DeeDoubleU's Avatar
    Youtube it, I'm sure everyone like moving pictures more than this texty-letter thingies.
    Real life? Life is real?!

Banned TheMuffinMan86 will become famous soon enough TheMuffinMan86's Avatar
    You can also get to the BFG by double jumping off the railings at the top of the staircase below to the ladder, then dropping to the conveyor.

The original didn't have those laser screens. There was a trap door at the end where the crates would move upwards which you could get through with a well-timed RJ, which could then let you follow the conveyor all the way along the rooftop. T'was pretty good at getting people thinking "w-t-f!" if you spammed rockets from the skylight! It's a pity the new version doesn't have that. Still I think the changes done to the map made it more interesting, especially adding in the powerups.

Junior Member exposed_ is an unknown quantity at this point
    The Muffin Man! Do you like on Dhury Lane?

Junior Member BoLyDuDe is on a distinguished road
    can't you just rocket jump up to it? i'm sure i did earlier tried it in a practice game

Senior Member Raz0rblade is on a distinguished road Raz0rblade's Avatar
    Made some small demo with common ways - boxlift and chainjump over balustrade dont require weapons. Other ways need rockets. Did not tryed it in PQL or with rampjump.
    Attached Files

Sure you can RJ to it but where's the fun in that? Ride the wild box.

The Warehouse_bfg demo had everything except ridding the box from the ground floor. But everyone can figure that out. Thanks Raz0rblade.

+ Reply to Thread