+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fastest 120hz LCD Gaming Monitor Discussion

Senior Member c3 is on a distinguished road
    In any event, I ended up picking up a Benq XL2420T... and the difference in performance is unbelievable. I've always been dealing with massive input lag problems which has become infuriating. When I played in the early Q3 days, of course, I used a CRT and never experienced any input lag. When starting up 10 years later, after optimizing my system, tweaking everything possible from services to network settings, I still experienced this 'weird' delayed-like lag. Not so much lag in movement, but getting hit when you shouldn't have been, or hitting someone clearly but not causing any damage on them. Almost as if you're 1-2 steps behind everyone. Turns out a lot of these issues was attributed to my ****E monitor, Asus VG236H monitor (Read many reports this monitors lags from 10ms/min - 30ms/max). This monitor lags a ton when compared to the Benq XL2420T.

Game is much responsive, no 'weird' lag issues anymore. Feels very much like a CRT, definitely happy with switching out my monitor.

On a separate note, why the hell can't I find the Benq XL2411T for sale?

*B4ZE

Member the_devil is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by c3 View Post
    I can't seem to find a place to buy this monitor either, BenQ XL2411T.
    I bought mine from scan.co.uk for about 200 quid. - the box it came in seemed to be packaged for the French Market - although power cables were all UK.

overclockers.co.uk were also selling them.

Senior Member c3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by the_devil View Post
    I bought mine from scan.co.uk for about 200 quid. - the box it came in seemed to be packaged for the French Market - although power cables were all UK.

overclockers.co.uk were also selling them.
    Yeah, that's what I figured. I live in the US, California. Looks like this monitor hasn't been released in the states yet, thanks for the INFO.

Senior Member jigglyboobs is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by c3 View Post
    Yeah, that's what I figured. I live in the US, California. Looks like this monitor hasn't been released in the states yet, thanks for the INFO.
    I thought it was on sale on amazon.

+ Reply to Thread