+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey guys :)

Hybrid View

*uberkiller

Hey guys :)

Hello community!

I am new to this game. Well, I started this game 3 months ago but I only played a game then left it and now I am back!

Can anyone show me some places around here and tell me the rules of the forums? It would be much appreciated!

-Uberkiller

Senior Member Ikaruga is on a distinguished road
    Hi and welcome back.

You are lucky I still can't sleep, so I try to help

QL forum has some very strict rules you might want to remember: no swearing!, no posts shorter than 10 characters, posts must be 120 seconds apart, your thread/post might be edited,deleted or moved at any time.

I would recommend to read some of the sticky threads here in the Getting started section, and install QLprism to avoid some technical problems. Try to get friends who are also beginners and who have the same skill as you do, because Quake is an awesome but also a very hard game, most of the players are playing this game for more than a decade, and you will be destroyed for months if not years for sure... so the best would be to play with beginners only, so you can have fun and learn the game in a comfortable manner

Good luck and have fun

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    If you want the actual rules, click this.

*uberkiller
    Thank you so much guys and yes this is a VERY hard game, you can't do anything without good accuracy!

Senior Member eduguy is an unknown quantity at this point
    Quake Live is just very hard. It takes a long time to get good at it. I am still not very good but I am getting better. I'm doing great in my standards.

+ Reply to Thread