+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Announcer says the word "perfect", but it couldn't get any less perfect

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    it is basically the same, asking for changes that would be for the better, only less bla bla to get to the point.

and as you can see, nothing happend since..

Senior Member RockvilleRideOn is on a distinguished road
    What is wrong with you?... Not only am I discussing the previous topic in full, but I am adding way more to it... In the other one was there any mention of the announcer saying the word perfect for the modified settings.... In all honesty, this should be fixed just like a bug.... I am also discussing the strategy behind it, which many people, probably including yourself have a hard time understanding... The fact that you post such a reply makes me think that either you have serious reading comprehension problems, or you are mean-spirited... You can't win...
    Quote Originally Posted by danstar View Post
    it is basically the same, asking for changes that would be for the better, only less bla bla to get to the point.

and as you can see, nothing happend since..

Senior Member MexicanPadre is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by megaman3 View Post
    Considering he registered on august it's safe to say it is best to ignore him on this matter.
    ^ it seems you're just like him. Why does his skill matter? We're on the forums, am i correct? He never said he was better than you, yet you want to come out and try to shut him down saying he is a noob. I simply do not understand people like you. You say you want new players yet you scare them off on the forums... sounds very hypocritical to me.

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    experience definitely matters when explaining someone the deeper strategies of a game type, hence i referred to an award which actually amplifies the mode itself by accomplishing objectives.

why do you nutters get so defensive over every little thing posted.

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by MexicanPadre View Post
    ^ it seems you're just like him. Why does his skill matter? We're on the forums, am i correct? He never said he was better than you, yet you want to come out and try to shut him down saying he is a noob. I simply do not understand people like you. You say you want new players yet you scare them off on the forums... sounds very hypocritical to me.
    How about putting quotes in context. First of all that comes from another thread, and the point on that one is he has an agenda towards standard users getting more content, which is what most of his posts are targeted at.

Disregarding the biased quote, in general terms when someone posts about technical things then having knowledge about the subject matters. It's not like you consider an electrician's medical diagnosis.

Newer players that are interested on the game google it and find the community is on esreality, not here in noobland with 1/20 the activity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzy View Post
    Real, true CA is a game of chess

So then you have the right to disregard my posts and tell me off along with the whole community, because you think I've got an "agenda"... Your existence must be pretty sad... Why don't you just disregard the post and not post a reply yourself, or figure out something meaningful to say... I know your ego probably wants your post count to go up, because you think that number is significant, but it isn't easy at all to troll me... Why don't you do it to someone else, it'll be easier.. you should be banned from the forum just for calling it noobland btw...
    Quote Originally Posted by megaman3 View Post
    How about putting quotes in context. First of all that comes from another thread, and the point on that one is he has an agenda towards standard users getting more content, which is what most of his posts are targeted at.

Disregarding the biased quote, in general terms when someone posts about technical things then having knowledge about the subject matters. It's not like you consider an electrician's medical diagnosis.

Newer players that are interested on the game google it and find the community is on esreality, not here in noobland with 1/20 the activity.
    Last edited by RockvilleRideOn; 02-08-2013 at 07:54 AM.

The demo download link is a game of Attack and Defend that I hosted yesterday, and in this game in particular my team acted as a team, and the gameplay here was superior to anything ever seen in the default settings... Everything just came together here, you could say... Despite my feeble attempts at "speeding" away from the red team, I did manage to get the flag closer to base, which made it easier for Shadow and homedawgrapster to cap... But I think they steal the show here...

http://rapidshare.com/files/1726970724/demo0004.dm_73

After looking at this from a mathematical perspective. . I have concluded that the optimal system has a scorelimit of 3*4=12 and touching:1 elimination bonus:1 capping bonus:2... I will explain this breakthrough in my blog post in progress. ..
    Last edited by RockvilleRideOn; 02-08-2013 at 01:13 PM.

+ Reply to Thread