+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help me

*PraQuePaz

Help me

I do like to use the "AIR CONTROL"?
    because I can not, I go knocking on the wall .. someone could encinar me?

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    When air control is enabled and you are in the air, you can control yourself by pressing only one key and using your mouse movement.

To turn left, look at your left and use only the left strafe key. Using the forward key instead should produce a lesser effect. Same for right, but reversed.

*PraQuePaz
    how so? I did not understand, I want to walk on the floor, really fast without hitting the wall, as it does?

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PraQuePaz View Post
    how so? I did not understand, I want to walk on the floor, really fast without hitting the wall, as it does?
    What does air control have to do with "walking on the floor"?

Senior Member xXApathyXx is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by PraQuePaz View Post
    Then walk on the floor? If you're seeing others do it, then you're actually seeing them constantly jumping (strafe jumping and bunny hopping) to gain speed. Plain walking will leave you at a almost consistent 320 ups.

Senior Member Ikaruga is on a distinguished road
    Acquiring good air control skills takes years of practice, no other way around that one, me thinks (random Google search result).

+ Reply to Thread