+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Insta freezetag bug

Member str00 is on a distinguished road

Insta freezetag bug

I think i have seen this bug described here before, but didn't find it.

So this happened: i was playing insta freezetag last night on de server and the map was wintersedge. Game starts normally, the announcer is doing the countdown, players are joining in and out, etc., and when there was 3s left before the start a player shot me.

Short youtube video (shooter's pov): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZo7CzFMWdU
    Demo (whole match and my pov): http://www.sendspace.com/file/ckbn02

(the attachment thing didn't work for me, tried to upload, but nothing happened)

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    O.o
    You can shoot a little before the end of the countdown but that's way too soon on the video to be that.
    There's a similar bug where when a player is thawed (by environment) between two round he'll be able to shoot until the countdown starts but then again it's not that. Looks very well like a bug I've never seen.

Junior Member Boyeu is on a distinguished road
    I think this player has been spawn killed just before the spec switch to him.
    And you u can fire after being killed during countdown.

Senior Member CoolMike is on a distinguished road
    I have seen this bug as well. If you are telefragged / spawn-telefraged / spawnfragged at the start of a round you will instantly respawn and you will be able to shoot during the countdown.

Member str00 is on a distinguished road
    Yeah, as CoolMike said, i can confirm now if i get telefragged i'm able to shoot during the countdown. It happened twice to me today.

+ Reply to Thread