+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Still seeing people "dropped due to inactivity" while waiting for CA round to end

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha View Post
    its irrelevant if you like ca or shootmania, promoting another game over a quake-mode should get you a ban, period.

you're not even able to stick with the topic, if that's social then you are delusional.
    So replying to a reply is off-topic? Feel free to attempt to make sense of what you're saying.
    If that's "promoting" like you said, you clearly missed how I'm comparing a crappy QL gametype to a crappy game in general.

If I wanted to promote something I'd be saying things like "Hey guys, go play <GAME>"; I definitely am not suggesting that anyone go play that horrible game. (Which was exactly what the post implied, but that you failed to miss because of your attitude against me)

Also, I would say that a demo would be needed, since the problem only seems to be a very occasional issue. There's only been a few people that have stated they've had this problem occur.

*alpha
    stopped reading at off-topic.

Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    I don't even play that crappy gametype. I'll play Shootmania over Clan Arena any day. At least in Shootmania you know going in there will be something to laugh about. In Clan Arena you've just got the people that think they're good because they can spam a lot.
    yes this surely was on topic.

+ Reply to Thread