+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What happen to map voting

*Rahmos

What happen to map voting

I have been away for a while. What happen to voting maps?

Also it appears that the game is running at a much higher rate of speed and there is something queer about the rockets.

Is this a mode or what is it that I am experiencing?

Senior Member kristus is on a distinguished road kristus's Avatar
    Map voting was removed as feature for standard servers. As for the rockets and speed, it's just in your head unless you for some reason find yourself in modded servers where people made changes to them. But since you're standard, you probably aren't doing that.

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Well you can do a lot of modifications to your server as a pro subscribers and still keep it of standard level so I wouldn't discard that just yet. Rahmos, if you join a server with a little lightning bolt then it has been modified.

Senior Member Shelby is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashSoul View Post
    Well you can do a lot of modifications to your server as a pro subscribers and still keep it of standard level so I wouldn't discard that just yet. Rahmos, if you join a server with a little lightning bolt then it has been modified.
    The lightning bolt means unranked, the wrench icon means modifications ahoy. (Although its quite rare to see unranked servers which arent modified)

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    You are right.

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahmos View Post
    I have been away for a while. What happen to voting maps?

Also it appears that the game is running at a much higher rate of speed and there is something queer about the rockets.

Is this a mode or what is it that I am experiencing?
    pinch urself and hope you wake-up..

Senior Member Ikaruga is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by kristus View Post
    Map voting was removed as feature for standard servers. As for the rockets and speed, it's just in your head unless you for some reason find yourself in modded servers where people made changes to them. But since you're standard, you probably aren't doing that.
    User spawned servers have map voting enabled by default, so he probably played on a standard server.

Senior Member tomlin is on a distinguished road tomlin's Avatar
    It was taken away because Danstar is naughty. Blame him!

+ Reply to Thread