+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Invite Bug - Standard players can get invited to PRO server by typing INVITE in chat

Senior Member vanBasten is on a distinguished road vanBasten's Avatar

Exclamation Invite Bug - Standard players can get invited to PRO server by typing INVITE in chat

Every time I spawn a pro server a ql-friend comes to my server without any invitation, so annoying, he says he can get invited to pro servers just by typing INVITE in the chat box.

So we decided to prove this, a friend of mine "Meister" wrote INVITE and he instantly recived an Invitation

Heres a pic.

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/4260/bugdv.png
    "THE CHILI PEPPERS HAVE BABY APPEAL"

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    That's not a bug. It's a script that you installed manually... or you are using QLPrism with which it comes bundled.

Senior Member swampy will become famous soon enough swampy will become famous soon enough swampy's Avatar
    If you're using QLprism people on your friends list can join by typing invite.. You can turn this off by clicking the greasemonkey icon in lower right corner and disable the script..

Right click on the lightbulb and uncheck "Quake Live Auto Invite"
    Last edited by swampy; 12-11-2012 at 08:04 AM.
    Drunk Clan Motto--- "Have Fun, Everyone is Welcome"
    drunk clan

Stay drunk, Play drunk and chill

+ Reply to Thread