+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: when?

Banned AutoMatiK is an unknown quantity at this point

when?

when are you lot to going officially address the nature of hacking within this game, seriously, high ranked players have been caught out, and, there is no way in hell that I'm going to pay for premium up untill this is rectified once and for all.

and also, I'm talking about the console rubbish that you allow as well, nudge this, fps force code that, and all the other stuff that just keep players from being on par with each other. your ideas of "fair" are something that the " Unfair Fairy" of "we just want people to have fun land" can go a gargle a world of, well, it ain't a nose.
    Last edited by AutoMatiK; 12-10-2012 at 04:16 AM. Reason: because you can't say, wait, I just said can't! lol!!!!

Senior Member Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa has a spectacular aura about Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AutoMatiK View Post
    when are you lot to going officially address the nature of hacking within this game, seriously, high ranked players have been caught out, and, there is no way in hell that I'm going to pay for premium up untill this is rectified once and for all.
    There is an anti-cheat. Information on it is kept secret to keep the cheat authors guessing.

If said "high ranked" players were "caught out" then they are banned yes?

and also, I'm talking about the console rubbish that you allow as well, nudge this, fps force code that, and all the other stuff that just keep players from being on par with each other.
    Timenudge can't be said to be an advantage when so many top players play without it.

As for fps force code I don't know what you mean. The fps is maxed at 125 by default for all clients and cannot be raised further.

The only exception is the mac version being limited to 85, but that's the least of the problems the mac version has.

Unless you have more specific concerns you are unlikely to get much attention. As it is, it sounds like you are simply fearful of something you don't understand, and are trying to justify less than desired game performance by deciding that your opponents have an unfair advantage on you when this very well may not be the case. At least not in the way you are implying.

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    cheating was discussed last week on esr, on 2 threads. In short, there are almost 0 cheaters (like at most 2 players worldwide and there's live public data on that one) because since the serverside anti-cheat was created (about may 2012) people have not bothered to create a new public free or paid cheat that doesn't result in short notice bans, therefore just be sure not to duel against newly created accounts or that have few matches.

That means right now there are literally 0 "high ranked players" (or known accounts) that cheat, unless it is a veeeery specific case (assuming there is one) no one knows about. Remember QL's official matchmaking is awful so the game pairs you with people similar to korean sc players lol, which is why no experienced players uses it but uses qlranks and qlstats/tdmpickup.
    Last edited by megaman3; 12-10-2012 at 05:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzy View Post
    Real, true CA is a game of chess

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    ok megaman, how come i got 3 banned last week?

how come sync logs on to servers and kicks people directly out of the game?

cus there still are some, i doubt that the actual ac will catch all by default.

and theres some known esr users that you know as well who have like 1000000000 banned accounts by now and still are able to do what they always did.

source for the public data please, i will believe it when i see it.

edit: First of all what I'm saying is you can cheat on QL but you will get banned. Some cheats work and some do not, but there's no public cheat (free or paid) that goes undetected. Also I didn't say it's an immediate kick from the server.

Those 3 had to start cheating recently, whether it's an old account or not. Constant cheaters keep on creating new accounts (which takes quite some knowledge because it bans ip, mac, hardware, etc. For 99.99% of players it's an unavoidable lifetime ban) since they cannot keep on cheating 24/7 not getting detected using one account.

Data is on esr, threads made last week and one of them is the one we can't talk about here lol (hinted it yesterday and got an infraction). In the end it's very, very, very, very rare seeing a known player cheating or getting caught, and there's 0 since the may update.
    Last edited by megaman3; 12-10-2012 at 12:07 PM.

Member Hollowtips is on a distinguished road
    I havent seen anyone cheating, except once, and the player was kicked from the game and a weird message about player being removed by the server was broadcast. So whatever anti cheat software is currently in use, it seems to be working.

It seems that some players try to externalize their own bad, or simply not as good as the other guys performance as cheating.

no those 3 bans was someone i caught last week on separate accounts who originally was caught shortly after this so called ac was implemented to ql, its a recurring player on new accounts and up to date still hacks, (like kkk we all know him and i think calling this one player who doesn't even exist as an account can be called legit to name by).

and ye damn these forums for not being able to openly talk about it, the last 2 posts sound like good news though. thx for the heads up.

and how is that inconsistent with what I wrote. While cheating is possible if you don't play with unknown players then it's almost impossible playing with a cheater.

There always will be the sporadic dude that creates millions of accounts for cheating, which requires a lot more knowledge than just a playing videogames and double clicking, but since May that QL is by far the fps game with the less amount of cheaters I have ever seen; 0 if you avoid playing with the player called "omgihax9999" who started playing yesterday.
    Last edited by megaman3; 12-10-2012 at 12:14 PM.

that's right, however you stated there are like 2 cheaters worldwide or did i misunderstand something?

maybe its exactly those 2 people then.. lol

sure would like to see the source from esr though, pm me if you can.

As I said, the data is posted on esr. Considering that posting "fragvideo" got me an infraction, if I copypaste a link here I'll get permabanned in a second lol.

+ Reply to Thread