+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dam tired of invite spamming....

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    while i like the idea from the op, its not really of much use to see it 'later'.

simply because invites expire, with the scripts megaman3 posted you're really best off for now, but it sure wouldn't cause any harm to see the invites yourself upon sending em in the web chat.

Senior Member RockvilleRideOn is on a distinguished road
    Well, just because they disappear there, doesn't mean they've expired either, does it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Danstar View Post
    while i like the idea from the op, its not really of much use to see it 'later'.

simply because invites expire, with the scripts megaman3 posted you're really best off for now, but it sure wouldn't cause any harm to see the invites yourself upon sending em in the web chat.

Senior Member MexicanPadre is on a distinguished road
    What about an Invite all kinda thing? Then you won't have to worry because then EVERYONE got one.

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    @rock

no i don't mean they disappear, i think after map change an actual invite expires so whats the point of viewing it later on? i assume you know who you sent invites to if you just type it via script in console or you spam your friends list as example.

@padre

invite all would be nice! just like the suggestion to just offer 5 free tickets to your server (which would have to show up somehow in the server browser, so people would easily take notice of it as long as there's free entry.

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danstar View Post
    It's not just that. You don't want to send someone a second invite if he wasn't interested in the first place. For this reason, I always send a message describing the server or something when I "spam" my friends list. So the next time I do it, I can see who already received one.

Senior Member JDB_ is on a distinguished road JDB_'s Avatar
    Maybe if you didn't send an invite to every single person you've played it wouldn't be a problem.

+ Reply to Thread