+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Infected Improvements

Senior Member RockvilleRideOn is on a distinguished road
    Pika, like I said, you are in no position to argue about this mod... I happen to know for a fact that you can push mastermind to any spot and kill the campers... why don't you just join my serv sometime and see for yourself... I have played this mod for countless hours, I am the expert, if there is one.... Please don't argue with me...
    Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    The camping makes it nearly impossible to actually get the players in those specific spots though. They can't be hit from behind, and generally have the height advantage so they can see anyone coming and can hit them before they even get anywhere in range. Then, because they've got weapons with range, they're able to hold any Infected away from them. I don't find it taking any skill when you've got every weapon to push people away.

The Infection spread is to help the Infected from all the camping, but unfortunately it tends to target the new players that join late, but actually play the game without camping.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    So you're saying that in order for me to actually get the camper, I have to actively waste time by moving around a teammate and there's *nothing* wrong with that? Just because you've spawned more servers of it doesn't mean that you know more than me about the subject. It's not exactly something that's hard to comprehend. Camping is hard for the infected players to combat OTHER than by pushing I.M. over there and hoping that it shoots at the camper.

So you're saying that I should waste my time and get no score by moving around I.M. to get a single player? By then you would've gotten more points by ignoring the camper and going for other players (Unfortunately, most people don't think and they just keep trying to get the camper, which is how the camper gets their points).

You say hoping as if there is a chance he won't shoot them.... You are dead wrong... And plus, what do you have against going to the Mastermind for a bit of help now and then.... And yes, you are right, that is the way campers get points, but why not try to teamkill the camper in his spot and camp there yourself... Pika... The skill is knowing the best ways to kill your team... They are fighting you and you are fighting them, both of you using knockback to your own advantage... Can you get that spot? Not when I'm around... Or MexicanPadre either for that matter...
    Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    So you're saying that in order for me to actually get the camper, I have to actively waste time by moving around a teammate and there's *nothing* wrong with that? Just because you've spawned more servers of it doesn't mean that you know more than me about the subject. It's not exactly something that's hard to comprehend. Camping is hard for the infected players to combat OTHER than by pushing I.M. over there and hoping that it shoots at the camper.

So you're saying that I should waste my time and get no score by moving around I.M. to get a single player? By then you would've gotten more points by ignoring the camper and going for other players (Unfortunately, most people don't think and they just keep trying to get the camper, which is how the camper gets their points).
    And yes it does mean I know more about it... I know the flaws in almost every map and the "spots"... and how to fool mastermind in one specific map...

Member ian is on a distinguished road
    I think the 1st infected guy should spawn with kami, so that he doesn't have to chase everybody around as much. Would make rounds go faster too.

Quote Originally Posted by ian View Post
    I think the 1st infected guy should spawn with kami, so that he doesn't have to chase everybody around as much. Would make rounds go faster too.
    is that a joke?

Senior Member MexicanPadre is on a distinguished road
    *Sigh* OFF TOPIC.
    how often have you actually seen a round go where all but one person has been Infected? (Answer: none).
    Not really, I do it all the time.

You are obviously misinformed. Join Rock's servers and you'll see.

Senior Member MexicanPadre is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by RockvilleRideOn View Post
    Adding to this, the bugs in Mastermind are what defines this mod also, if those are gone one day, that will be the day I stop spawning infected, good luck finding another infected server after that...
    Just to make it clear, it's bugs like this that make the game fun.
    Attached Files

Actually Mexi, those are the bugs that make the game funNY, let me see if I can make and attach a demo later which shows a bug that makes the game itself fun....
    Quote Originally Posted by MexicanPadre View Post
    Just to make it clear, it's bugs like this that make the game fun.

Actually Mexi, those are the bugs that make the game funNY, let me see if I can make and attach a demo later which shows a bug that makes the game itself fun....
    Here's one masterpiece (hehe master) of a demo that I recorded at Longest Yard, which demonstrates how the nature of the MOD can easily follow the butterfly effect from map to map.... In this demo, what almost all the other players except Mexican didn't realize was that the fight was for the top portion, and that instead of going in swarms, they should have focused on taking Mastermind out of his infinite loop with the jumppads down below... This is a demo of MexicanPadre's point of view, and how he combats the teamshooting (and does a bit himself) to win (which requires skill, contrary to what seems to be popular belief) in this map... The bugs in Mastermind make this arena one of the most fun maps for this MOD with all weapons (I prefer to call it regular, as opposed to the one with only shotgun) and equally fast zombies... This, my friends is how everyone should play the game....

https://rapidshare.com/files/4224026422/2.dm_73
    Last edited by RockvilleRideOn; 12-08-2012 at 02:47 PM.

It's hard to believe that I would get an infraction for this, since I was referring to an inanimate item.. not even an item, a gametype... Even if I was referring to the server moderator... That would be me, can I not talk **** about myself...
    f2 f2 f2 f2 f2 f2

MexicanPadre, do you want the mod to DIE AND SHRIVEL UP LIKE A DRY GRAPE.... I am not hosting servers for this ...

+ Reply to Thread