+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Bug with Bug report forum

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RockvilleRideOn View Post
    You don't think so?
    Key part being "where nobody else will even reply". If they didn't reply the first time, why would they reply later?

Senior Member RockvilleRideOn is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    Key part being "where nobody else will even reply". If they didn't reply the first time, why would they reply later?
    It's not entirely the same people, genius.... And who's to say the same wouldn't....

Senior Member MexicanPadre is on a distinguished road
    Obviously I can't replicate it as i am not a pro player. I was helping out another pro player develop a mod *ahem*. Because that was a bust they probably won't do it again. I shouldn't even care because I am not a pro player, but this thread was not about addressing the bfg problem, it was about addressing the problem that less bugs will be fixed unless they are deemed "important".

Quote Originally Posted by MexicanPadre View Post
    Obviously I can't replicate it as i am not a pro player. I was helping out another pro player develop a mod *ahem*. Because that was a bust they probably won't do it again. I shouldn't even care because I am not a pro player, but this thread was not about addressing the bfg problem, it was about addressing the problem that less bugs will be fixed unless they are deemed "important".
    No, I'm just saying that in the thread, when writing it up, you should include as much information as possible. When it's just something like "This button is broken", there's really nothing to say other than to confirm or deny that it is actually broken. There's really no point in answering to threads if just to confirm/deny.

Senior Member MexicanPadre is on a distinguished road
    Whether I provided more information or not would not have changed whether or not because you can easily look at the views the post received.
    There's really no point in answering to threads if just to confirm/deny.
    Not even 50 people bothered to look at the post. I admit putting more information would've contributed to help solve the problem, but that still isn't the point I'm trying to make.
    Just look at the post about silent night being buggy with a lot of people. A lot of people looked at it because they also experience the problem. The guy didn't put any way to replicate the error, he just said what went wrong. I don't see you saying "Maybe you should put some more information and THEN we can fix your problem." You even tried to help him out. I don't see you giving a crap about the bfg post though...

Quote Originally Posted by MexicanPadre View Post
    Whether I provided more information or not would not have changed whether or not because you can easily look at the views the post received. Not even 50 people bothered to look at the post. I admit putting more information would've contributed to help solve the problem, but that still isn't the point I'm trying to make.
    Just look at the post about silent night being buggy with a lot of people. A lot of people looked at it because they also experience the problem. The guy didn't put any way to replicate the error, he just said what went wrong. I don't see you saying "Maybe you should put some more information and THEN we can fix your problem." You even tried to help him out. I don't see you giving a crap about the bfg post though...
    The Silent Night post is a game-breaking bug that has been noticed by a lot of people. Also, I just hadn't had the time to test all the things out. I just did it all though.

+ Reply to Thread