+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bug with Bug report forum

Senior Member MexicanPadre is on a distinguished road

Bug with Bug report forum

People won't input their ideas if they think the topic of the bug is "stupid" such as one of my previous posts about BFGs not having projectile gravity when it's checked, thereby increasing the chance of the bug being overlooked or unsolved.

Senior Member RockvilleRideOn is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by MexicanPadre View Post
    People won't input their ideas if they think the topic of the bug is "stupid" such as one of my previous posts about BFGs not having projectile gravity when it's checked, thereby increasing the chance of the bug being overlooked or unsolved.
    Not a bug, but this is too true.... At the very least... SyncError or another admin should reply to ALL bug reports, and let us know what the status is... They say no duplicate posts, but sometimes it actually takes that to get an issue resolved..

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RockvilleRideOn View Post
    Not a bug, but this is too true.... At the very least... SyncError or another admin should reply to ALL bug reports, and let us know what the status is... They say no duplicate posts, but sometimes it actually takes that to get an issue resolved..
    Generally that's just annoying and causes people looking it up to have a hard time finding anything.
    It's better to Necropost something in the Bug Report forum if any new information comes than to create new posts.

Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    Generally that's just annoying and causes people looking it up to have a hard time finding anything.
    It's better to Necropost something in the Bug Report forum if any new information comes than to create new posts.
    The people looking it up will have a harder time if there is no subject matter O_O

That's not what I was trying to get at. I was trying to say that if it doesn't appeal to another player at all, they won't respond to the post. It shouldn't matter whether or not you like what settings can be changed; If it's there for selection, it should work.

True true true

Quote Originally Posted by mexicanpadre View Post
    that's not what i was trying to get at. I was trying to say that if it doesn't appeal to another player at all, they won't respond to the post. It shouldn't matter whether or not you like what settings can be changed; if it's there for selection, it should work.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RockvilleRideOn View Post
    The people looking it up will have a harder time if there is no subject matter O_O
    I was referring to the duplicate post portion. In that case there would be a subject already there and a person would be replying on there to include new information instead of creating a new post on it.

Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    I was referring to the duplicate post portion. In that case there would be a subject already there and a person would be replying on there to include new information instead of creating a new post on it.
    Okay, maybe a bump then

Pika;

Has my point been made?

Yes.

Did you understand it?

No.

Because you are completely ignoring the point I'm trying to make and going off in the direction rock's going.

Actually Mexi, I think Pika has something... Your goal is to draw the attention needed to the posts, to make them important enough so that ID looks at them (rolls eyes).... Therefore, we need more unique users adding their own thoughts... We shouldn't make duplicate threads, I realized soon after my fingers posted that post that we can just bump them if they are still relevant and they get too old... If it doesn't work, why the heck not...
    Quote Originally Posted by MexicanPadre View Post
    Pika;

Has my point been made?

Yes.

Did you understand it?

No.

Because you are completely ignoring the point I'm trying to make and going off in the direction rock's going.

+ Reply to Thread