+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Location Updates

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by indi0 View Post
    Thanks, We still waiting for a server in the Caribbean area so people in all central america, islands and the north part of south America (Colombia Venezuela, Ecuador, Antilles, North of Brazil, etc.) can have better latency. I bet there is more players in this area than the amount of players in the South Cone.

I have always wondered if individuals or some company can create franchises of QL locally, anyone knows? Who do I contact in idsoft to get info about this?
    There aren't by many means whatsoever. There's a list in http://qlranks.com/duel/

Chile alone has to the very least 5x more players than all central american countries combined (and others near there) and that's 1 country out of 3 in the south cone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzy View Post
    Real, true CA is a game of chess

Junior Member 4venger is on a distinguished road
    still waiting for Brazilian server

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    did you know I "own" the account called "avenger" lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzy View Post
    Real, true CA is a game of chess

Junior Member livingdead is on a distinguished road
    Oh well. My lowest ping was 50 to Chicago. Now I ping 100-120 everywhere else. So much for this game. What a waste of money renewing my subscription. ggs.

Junior Member eagleseye is on a distinguished road
    You guys should make a server in Missouri that would be great for a lot of players!

Senior Member TriOpted is on a distinguished road
    or kansas^

chi was one of 2 servers i could ping under 60 .... half the match choices for me are now gone .... o well .... i hope zenimax goes public so i can buy them .. and have a say in server choice ...

Senior Member system_ is on a distinguished road system_'s Avatar
    never pinged well to ny anyway cause of the crappy routing

Junior Member boozehound is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by sponge View Post
    We have shuffled around some servers in light of various locations being decommissioned. New York has been replaced by our recent Washington, DC location, and Chicago has been replaced by Indianapolis. Seattle has also been decommissioned, however it has been replaced by another server in Seattle. Finally, Atlanta has been decommissioned; we recommend either Virginia or Washington, DC for east coast players.
    What was the rationale for removing Chicago? It was the only location where midwest players who are not in TX (such as myself) could get low pings. I now have TX as my best server with around 60 ping, and 2nd best location is 85-95.

Quite honestly there is no reason for me to renew my subscription with no Chicago server. The game is just not fun with 80+ ping. So, from my perspective at least, this is a deal breaker.

Senior Member intheway will become famous soon enough intheway's Avatar
    I haven't seen a Toronto server in the past few days. Are they still up? If there's thoughts of adding any more...a Montreal server would be sweet.
    Sometimes I wonder...
    "Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"
    Then it hits me.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by intheway View Post
    I haven't seen a Toronto server in the past few days. Are they still up? If there's thoughts of adding any more...a Montreal server would be sweet.
    Toronto is still up.
    Proof.

+ Reply to Thread