+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Location Updates

Member payunio is on a distinguished road
    Any news from the admins in argentina? Is there a plan in place to restore service? When is that expected?

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Choripan View Post
    Really man? We pay for the game and still Argentina servers down? Down for a week? No ETA, nothing to say to the people who pay for playing the game?
    It's nrg (argentinian server provider) having problems once again. BTW nrg provides those servers for free, so you nor any player are not really entitled to demand them to upload them in the next 5 seconds (quakelive.com /= national servers)

And sponge has posted like 4 times that the servers are just down, so they'll come back if nrg does so, because supposedly nrg is moving the PCs somewhere.
    Last edited by megaman3; 12-10-2012 at 03:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzy View Post
    Real, true CA is a game of chess

Junior Member Choripan is on a distinguished road Choripan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by megaman3 View Post
    It's nrg (argentinian server provider) having problems once again. BTW nrg provides those servers for free, so you nor any player are not really entitled to demand them to upload them in the next 5 seconds (quakelive.com /= national servers)

And sponge has posted like 4 times that the servers are just down, so they'll come back if nrg does so, because supposedly nrg is moving the PCs somewhere.
    Thx for the info man, just typing my thoughts to see if my anger goes away

Member RUCH3DiON is on a distinguished road RUCH3DiON's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by choripan View Post
    thx for the info man, just typing my thoughts to see if my anger goes away
    bomb for you . Id and nrg =p
    Quien Me iba A Decir
    RUCH3DiDON
    Youtube GentLy2Quake

Junior Member greifocs is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by megaman3 View Post

In that case I should be able to revoke my account, shouldn´t I? I mean if quakelive doesnt pay for the servers and what I am paying for? I bought quake3 13 years ago. I´m paying for the service, not the game. It´s sad not being able to do something you did 7 years ago.

The fact that there is no answer whatsoever on when they´re going up is what makes this really frustrating, i end up logging in just to feel like hell.

*FeRHeDio

Thumbs down

greifocs
    Originally Posted by megaman3

In that case I should be able to revoke my account, shouldn´t I? I mean if quakelive doesnt pay for the servers and what I am paying for? I bought quake3 13 years ago. I´m paying for the service, not the game. It´s sad not being able to do something you did 7 years ago.

The fact that there is no answer whatsoever on when they´re going up is what makes this really frustrating, i end up logging in just to feel like hell.
    This is really sad. I can´t understand the business model. Nrg doesn´t get any money of the pro´s account? why should they be doing things faster?
    I hear sometime that if you want to "collaborate" with a server for you and your region, you have to give full control of the server to id´s staff and they don´t give you any privilege at all .. and off course, they receive the full money of the pro accounts.. what´s in it for the collaborator? why to bother with help to id if they do nothing to pay attention to direct pay customers?

I any case this is annoying because in the case of everybody we are paying for this service!.. What about the ads? we all have to eat them (very argentino) and they receive a money benefit for our visits and for the use of the game.. open your eyes people.. nothing is free..

I don´t know what is the Nrg´s version but i see the site nrggames.com since 6th Dec broken.. i don´t know if have something to do with the cut of the argentinian server but it´s very indicative.

If someone, or me, want to give a server for the "people".. what are the benefits (yes, economic benefits) and what are the obligations? can anyone send me stuff to read?

Thanks

*ascarids
    What about changing server from Frankfurt to Berlin? :> There are way better pings imo.

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FeRHeDio View Post
    If someone, or me, want to give a server for the "people".. what are the benefits (yes, economic benefits) and what are the obligations? can anyone send me stuff to read?
    The only benefit is being able to play in your own country.

I don't really have any information to help you but you can read this :
    http://www.esreality.com/post/226582...e-ita-servers/
    and contact support@quakelive.com if you have something to offer.

*HaDoUkeN33
    ENGLISH
    Argentina servers still do not work! There will be compensation for those who pay premium? Or be honest with us Argentines, or there will be servers?

ESPAÑOL
    Los servidores de Argentina siguen sin funcionar! Habrá compensación para los que pagan premium? O sean sinceros con nosotros los argentinos, habrá o no habrá servidores?

Junior Member SUAV is on a distinguished road
    The new DC server is smooth as silk.. Feels better than VA easily.. IN on the other hand, has some issues with packet loss... Or red lines on your lagometer. There's also an issue with clients getting dropped after map changes.. Hopefully this gets addressed ASAP... being the fact that this server location is ideal for midwest people and still has good routing for east players....

+ Reply to Thread