+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Location Updates

Junior Member PhoenixFilms is on a distinguished road
    I live in Central Canada (Manitoba). I ping 50 to Toronto which is quite far away despite being one province over. I actually pinged better to Chicago with 40. I understand Canada may not be the greatest place to start new servers but you could at least give me some better options. My next best pings are all over 100. Yes this game is playable with 100+ ping but not if you want to play it competitively. I know several countries have worse ping situations and some of those players will even say that 100 ping is fine because it's all they know. You can grow accustomed to it, you can even get used to compensating for the lag, but when high end duels have such a narrow margin of skill between players every ms of ping counts. I can play just as good as someone else but when a decisive battle comes, especially if it's LG, they're going to win every time by a large margin, even if our aim was [technically] equal.

Member RUCH3DiON is on a distinguished road RUCH3DiON's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sponge View Post

Additionally, we are aware of downtime with the Argentina server, and have contacted the admins.
    four days without server argentina go repair plis
    Last edited by RUCH3DiON; 12-08-2012 at 04:22 PM.

Member N0LImIT is on a distinguished road N0LImIT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    1) \o/ Michigan! (I'm at MSU currently, but I live in Jackson)
    2) Are you playing Silent Night when the servers are having issues?
    3) Unfortunately they're not. IN replaced IL. :<

Answer to 2: According to your stats, nope :P
    lol no silent night the indy servers just run terrible compared to the ill,chi servers......good to see a fellow michigander....im in a small town called lyons near lansing about 25 min away!
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 12-10-2012 at 04:19 PM.

Junior Member stn_ is on a distinguished road
    Indianapolis is garbage at the moment, and absolutely no substitute for Chicago for the reasons mentioned above. It was the only decent server I could play on. I would actually pay for a subscription if we could get a western Canada server, but I'm certainly not holding my breath on that one.

Junior Member 53881 is on a distinguished road
    Ridiculous that they took down Chi and Ny...two bedrocks. I'm out in eastern PA and barely used Chi because of so many good eastern spots...NY, VA, GA were all good however VA and GA were honestly redundant (VA > GA). That being said, I did love playing at CHI because I still got a respectable 50 ping and there was a whole nother subset of midwest players.

QL...2 steps foward, 3 steps back. BTW, when are you guys going to figure out that this game will continue dying until you integrate leagues for prem/pro users? Never? Right...

Junior Member 53881 is on a distinguished road
    I also think it's brilliant to have DC and VA because they're really far apart.........HUGE DUNCE CAP <:0

Senior Member Chibers will become famous soon enough Chibers's Avatar
    Chicago servers were falling apart lately. Sucks to see New York go though. :\

Oh well, maybe in the future some Denver servers can be added to round out the west coast a bit, and give midwest / east players another option to the currently bad routing with TX servers.
    #TATW
    It's more fun when you're mellow

Junior Member iSiicKnEsS is on a distinguished road
    wow im ping 35 New York and ping 90 in DC ID bring back NY
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 12-10-2012 at 04:20 PM.

Junior Member AlphaBlue is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by RUCH3DiON View Post
    four days without server argentina go repair plis
    any news, how much longer we will be without servers?

Junior Member Choripan is on a distinguished road Choripan's Avatar
    Really man? We pay for the game and still Argentina servers down? Down for a week? No ETA, nothing to say to the people who pay for playing the game?

+ Reply to Thread